My Art......

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

Ronny_Bullballs

My Art......

Post by Ronny_Bullballs »

I call this photo, "Hypnotic Balls".  ::) I love the hypnotic affect my big pumped nuts have in the public eye such as the gym showers or at the local leather bar meat room...whoops, I meant to say "rest room" ;)<br> Take notice the next time you whip out your big man globes whether it be in the produce section of the supermarket (isn't it a sick world :-*) or on the side of the interstate ( it's been done ;D) People suddenly look like deer gazing head on to on coming headlights. :o<br> God, I love art!!!!!!!!!!
BIG BALLS! Having\'em...Wanting\'em!
Ronny_Bullballs

Re: My Art......

??? Whoops! Sorry, thought I resized that pic :-/
Ronny_Bullballs

You know what's really sad? Well, I'll tell you what's really sad. Out of all the stomach work-outs, all the grueling sit-ups and crunches and ab-rolling and you name it, this 40yr. old has done to aquire a hint of a six-pack over the last 5 years, I'm still only ONE Big Mac attack away from losing them. And oh, the damage 4 simple words can do, " Super Size It, Please!!!" :-[
pumppunk

Post by pumppunk »

Ronny-<br>You have absolutely nothing to be ashamed of. Your body is HOT as hell, and your manjunk is among the best I have ever seen. If I saw you in the produce section of my local market, I would be compelled to fall at your feet in worship. 40 on you looks mighty mighty good!<br>Kal aka pumppunk
sflatintop

Post by sflatintop »

You've turned the low-rise brief into an oxymoron...
sflatintop

Post by sflatintop »

sflatintop

Post by sflatintop »

Ronny_Bullballs

For Pekka. I hope Pekka forgives me for borrowing one of his hot pics and enhancing the scene. As we all agree, Pekka is a ball pump GOD here at Newart and eleswhere at other big ball fetish groups. No one can deny that fact. I think the oringal photo of these beautiful Pekka balls looked as if may have been taken while sunbathing on a roof top. I just always fantasized about strolling down the beach on a hazy, hot summer day and spotting those bullers just laying there bassing in the sun. Thanks Pekka!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!