Hernia

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

bigricky

Hernia

Post by bigricky »

Has anyone here experienced a simple hernia from vacuum pumping your cock and balls?
bigricky

Re: Hernia

Post by bigricky »

asking again?
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

Ricky,
I had a hernia from October last year, finally operated on in late |March this year and at the time many where saying they doubted pumping was a cause. If i remember rightly, someone has a doctor that knows of his pumping and he thought it was very unlikely. I hope so, i like pumping too much....
My doctor put it down to my physical size, the job i do and unfortunately, age.
Hope that helps.
It should be on my thread from late October last year but i honestly can't remember how many comments there was about it without going back myself.

Bignlow
BluntPump

Post by BluntPump »

I currently have a small one myself. So small that my doctor says she's surprised I can feel it. Too small that there isn't a surgeon who says it's worth repairing at this stage.

I haven't pumped since this happened. But I'm starting to think I might ease into it again...
biller

Post by biller »

Hi guys for what it’s worth I’ve had 2 hernia , surgery and both were as a result of heavy lifting over the years I did ask the surgeon at the time was it the pumping he said his thought were heavy lifting was my cause ,after the surgery all has been fine pumping harder than ever now ,take care stay huge ,
bigricky

Post by bigricky »

thank you everyone, I continue to pump vigorously and now pack the Monster tube senior once a day.
Attachments
big
big
mRuss

Post by mRuss »

Hey Ricky! That photo is gorgeous :)
Packing the MT is quite a feat
Wish we'd met while I was living in Toronto - seems like a lifetime ago (and more than one career ago)

Cheers,
Russ.