pumping 24/7

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

Selffing

pumping 24/7

Post by Selffing »

Hi all, was wondering if any on here have pumped constantly at low pressure 24/7?
timff

Re: pumping 24/7

Post by timff »

Hi Selfing, wow... what an amazing thought pumping 24/7, I've not tried it but I'd like to try a full day pumping and see how it feels and extend it if it get good results. I pump a lot some days when I have time with 3 or 4 pumps a day of 2 hours finishing with a long evening pump and that feels so good and sometime I feel I just don't ewant to stop. Cheers Tim.
rojogan

Post by rojogan »

I've tried falling asleep with the tube on but it slowly loses suction. Don't remember if I ever tried my electric pump. I used to pump off and on all weekend sometimes for 2-3 hours each session. Felt awesome!
timff

Post by timff »

Hi selffing and Rojogan, I've done a few weekends like that too, pumping on and off all weekend , make you so horny to pump all the time.
If we were going to try a long pump session , guess pressure would have to be quite low. Wondering what you both think of that? Maybe on 2 hg or even lower be great to try it see what the resuts would be like . cheers Tim.
pumping eggs

Post by pumping eggs »

Mostly I start pumping on evening and sometimes I sleep with the tube and pump till 10 or 11 am. The suction over night is not the problem, but pumping works better if you
are sitting, not laying in bed. The balls are growing over night but the results getting better in the morning. My longest pumping session was about 14 hours with short brakes.
timff

Post by timff »

Hi Pumping eggs, That's interesting to know that you sleep with the tube on for a long time. I must try it sounds so good . What pressure do you use for a night time pump ?
Cheers Tim