Nipple Pumping / Piercing??

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

Pumpi

Nipple Pumping / Piercing??

Post by Pumpi »

Hi all,

first post here!

Ok, so I'd like to get both of my nipples horizontaly pierced (with barbells), but I'd like them to be a bit bigger. I'm all for pumping, but I want to check that it's safe to pump your nipples over a period of time to enlarge them before having them pierced?

I'm not after really fat, or really long nipples, just so that they're big enough to get the barbells in them nicely, I guess something around double thier current size, maybe more.

I have a friend who has had his nipples pierced, and they are pretty much the same size as mine are currently. I don't like the way his look, because there really isn't much nipple, his barbells are right on his chest, and his nipples look even smaller because of the barbells filling so much of the nipple. I only want to get mine pierced if I can enlarge them, so they protrude a bit.

It seems like common practice to pierce at the base of the nipple, to reduce the chance of rejection I guess. I would like mine to be a bit more into the nipple, not in the middle, but somewhere between the base and middle.

How many weeks/months of pumping is it likely to take to permanently increase the size of my nipples? and should I not pump for a few days before having the piercings done?

I am not too concerned about how painfull the piercings will be, although I have had one of my ear lobes piecrced with a piercing Needle (not a piercing gun), and am wondering if the pain level is similar or more intense?

I have attached some photos so you can get an idea of where I'm at.

Thanks in advance for any replys.
Attachments
My current right nipple
My current right nipple
Right.jpg (164.65 KiB) Viewed 9142 times
My current left nipple
My current left nipple
Left.jpg (167.94 KiB) Viewed 9144 times
ScorpioRising

Post by ScorpioRising »

Its safe to pump your nipples. They make cylinders just for that purpose. I've not had much luck because my chest is so hairy that its hard to get a good seal. I enlarged mine just by letting my wife pull on them a lot, and hard...at first it hurt a bit, but I'd urge her to keep it up. I think "gentle" doesn't work...evenutally they started getting larger (and more sensitive I might add) until now they are as big a pencil erasers. Nothing turns me on faster than having them played with really roughly. I had one pierced a few years back and I loved the look, but either it wasn't a good job (wrong size ring maybe?) or its just not for me because after a year it would still become very sore if played with. That was definitely not for me...I was missing out on one of my favorite activities.
Good luck. You can always post pics of your progress...we'll all enjoy following.
Scorpio
bj75244

pumping after piercing????

Post by bj75244 »

i think you have to deal with the issues separately. if you want to get your nipples pierced then get them pierced. if you want them pierced only if X happens, then you may no be too satisfied. nipple piercing requires some monetary and emotional investment. for me the pain was intense but not unbearable. i even had one redone because i did not like where the first one was placed.

on a related subject, does anyone have experiences to share about pumping your nipples after they have been pierced? does it cause any problems with the piercing?