COLAGENE INJECTIONS IN FORESKIN..SPAM-VIRUS ABOUT?

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

pump75

COLAGENE INJECTIONS IN FORESKIN..SPAM-VIRUS ABOUT?

Post by pump75 »

someone told me that it's possible to have injection of colagene in foreskin to have it really thicker.
It's not permanent & "dangerous" as silicone .
He's someone could have information or pix about????
:)

ps I wanna put pix of my skin...but it seems impossible to join pix today here....
:?
pump75

Post by pump75 »

SO, NO ONE CAN INFORME ME?????

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
HammerOfLight

Hey, check out my post on this forum

Post by HammerOfLight »

Hey,

I posted a formula I used to just what your talking about, except I used AGAR (It's like JELLO Gelatin, except it's about 4 times as dense) It's made from a type of seaweed, and it's primarily used in microbiology to form a dense substance for bacteria/fungal cultures to grow on. I read an article about how it's used in a solution as a cosmetic dermal filler (fill in wrinkle lines) I began experimenting with different forumlations until I came up with something that works. It's temporary, probably about 1-3 months on the outside, and that is probably good. I have several small beads under my forskin that are dense but plyable, and my girlfriend loves it, I surprised her with it 4 days after I did the injections, and everything had settled down (some swelling reaction).
I have so many skeletons in my closet, I had a contractor remodel it inot a Walkin!
montreal pumper

injection

Post by montreal pumper »

"Newfill" works really well and lasts about two years. It also promotes formation of own collagen. Very popular to fill hollow cheeks of lypodystrophy sufferers. Many doctors who cater to the gay community know about this product. Its legal in France, Italy and soon in Canada (under a new appelation).

you can google search Newfill and find a clinic near you
pump75

new fill

Post by pump75 »

hi, I know about newfill but did U tried it in foreskin?
Someone got pix or LINK to see the result & have infos?
montreal pumper

newfill

Post by montreal pumper »

no i never tried it myself but i now a doctor here who uses it regularly and i will ask him about the forsekin.