New at Ball Stretching - Q&A

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

gayzete

New at Ball Stretching - Q&A

Post by gayzete »

Just starting out with ball stretching and had a question I thought some of you pros might be able to answer.

I am using a split collar and am wondering if my stretching will plateau unless I continue to increase the weight/height of my collar(s)? I understand that slow and steady wins the race here, so I dont expect overnight results, but assuming I am willing to wait longer, will I be able to get the same kind of stretch with a lighter, shorter collar that I would get faster with a heavier, taller one?

The attached pic is not me (and I hope the subject doesnt mind my demonstrative use of his photo). I am using a heavier weight than this, but it aptly demonstrates my goal.... and is SO hot!!!

Thanks in advance guys. Some great pics on this forum... much appreciated.

Also, any other newbies feel free to pose questiosn on this thread.
Attachments
159.jpeg
159.jpeg (37.44 KiB) Viewed 8556 times
cirus

Ball stretching

Post by cirus »

Hi. I have been using weights now for almost three years. I had beeen pumping for a while before I found weights for stretching and I think that having pumped alowed me to make rapid progress with the weights. My gains have slowed down now so I think that I will have to resume pumping for a while to help things along. It is dificult to combine stretching with pumping as I cant get the weights back on after pumping, so it has to be one or the other. When I pump I usualy only pump lightly as I dont want the bloated look. Just like them big and low hanging. Not sure if this is a good thing for low hangers as I suspect that the object should be to stretch the skin of my sac. So may have to go for realy big pumps for a while. The biggest That I have ever got to has been 16.5" around the sac. I always wet pump with warm water. My wife dosnt know that I do this so pumping big can be a bit noticable which is a problem.
Where I am at with the weights is just over three inches all day and 5.5" for evenings. I always warm the weights in warm water before fitting them in the morning, I also hang my balls into a jug of warm water and give them a hand stretch before putting the warm weights on.
I read somewhere that once you get to 6" drop, things become easier, so I need to make that extra half inch. Like you say, it takes time, keep at it.
Last edited by cirus on Mon Mar 27, 2006 9:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.
cirus

Ball stretching

Post by cirus »

Hi. I have been using weights now for almost three years. I had beeen pumping for a while before I found weights for stretching and I think that having pumped alowed me to make rapid progress with the weights. My gains have slowed down now so I think that I will have to resume pumping for a while to help things along. It is dificult to combine stretching with pumping as I cant get the weights back on after pumping, so it has to be one or the other. When I pump I usualy only pump lightly as I dont want the bloated look. Just like them big and low hanging. Not sure if this is a good thing for low hangers as I suspect that the object should be to stretch the skin of my sac. So may have to go for realy big pumps for a while. The biggest That I have ever got to has been 16.5" around the sac. I always wet pump with warm water. My wife dosnt know that I do this so pumping big can be a bit noticable which is a problem.
Where I am at with the weights is just over three inches all day and 5.5" for evenings. I always warm the weights in warm water before fitting them in the morning, I also hang my balls into a jug of warm water and give them a hand stretch before putting the warm weights on.
I read somewhere that once you get to 6" drop, things become easier, so I need to make that extra half inch. Like you say, it takes time, keep at it.
cirus

Photos for last message

Post by cirus »

Somehow photos didnt work with previus message, so will try again.
Attachments
Hanging
Hanging
DSC00885.jpg (38.59 KiB) Viewed 7322 times
Evening wear
Evening wear
DSC01098.jpg (8.01 KiB) Viewed 7322 times
Hand stretch
Hand stretch
DSC01111.jpg (15.53 KiB) Viewed 7322 times
Pumped
Pumped
DSC01123.jpg (9.03 KiB) Viewed 7323 times
Light 10 min pump
Light 10 min pump
DSC01118.jpg (9.44 KiB) Viewed 7305 times
BigJ

Here's a few pics of mine!

Post by BigJ »

Hi! I've been using split collars for a couple of years and found that the increase in hang is well worth the dedication it takes to be successful at stretching! The nice thing about stainless steel is that you can wear these for extended periods, thus increase your hang much faster! If any of you have any questions about these particular split collars, they are available at http://www.herculesleatherwear.com/main . Hope you enjoy the pics and good luck in your stretching!

BigJ
Attachments
A few of me in my split collars!
A few of me in my split collars!
3ring-afternoon__collage1.jpg (83.85 KiB) Viewed 5151 times
fresh TOTAL shave and stretching too -- now THAT Feels NICE!
fresh TOTAL shave and stretching too -- now THAT Feels NICE!
gillette_01-020raw.jpg (385.3 KiB) Viewed 5170 times
BigJ - Master Builder
Hercules Leatherwear
http://www.herculesleatherwear.com
LEATHER COLLARS, CUFFS, GAGS, AND CBT ITEMS! STAINLESS STEEL HARDWARE and SPLIT COLLARS TOO!