Elective castration

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

slkdyk

Elective castration

Post by slkdyk »

Hi,
Has anyone done or considered being castrated? Is there an easy way to get this done properly and without the usual mental evaluation? I have thought of many different ways of doing enough damage that would require removal. Im not talking cutting them myself or an elastrator or pounding on them with a hammer but subtle ways to inflect enough damage over time with minimal pain that would require removal. Something that came to mind was repeated short term banding that might cause one or both to become inflamed. I understand the ball removal does not include any cosmetic procedures but maybe the cosmetic surgery centers would remove the loose skin to eliminate the turkey neck effect for a smooth under penis look.
If anyone has any comments please contribute.
sd
Sorry I could not answer the phone, I was tied up at the moment. ;-)
Brahmaviharas

Re: Elective castration

Post by Brahmaviharas »

I know that their are places in Thailand that will perform orchiectomies but in those cases you get what you pay for.

I plan to get mine taken out in the future, I think they get in the way and I like the eunuch look. But be cautious about banding. It's possible to get sepsis even from relatively short term constriction.
slkdyk

Post by slkdyk »

Maybe a trip to SE Asia is in order, does anyone have any experience with doctors/hospitals in Thailand? I have been banding about 20mins a day for the past week with no results, good or bad. Today I went 25mins. I think the worse pain is when the band is cut and snaps off. It may be the compressing and pinching of the skin is more painful that the balls. I tried some lotion before the band went on and the snap when cutting it off was not as bad. I will look into the sepsis thing. Thanks for the input.
sd
slkdyk

Post by slkdyk »

I am still banding, but not everyday. The snap when the final cut is made on the band sure gets your attention.... :shock:
sd
rajrajiv

Post by rajrajiv »

There is one more easier alternative methode for castration and you can be very selective about the time duration of the whole process..
ALCOHOL INJECTIONS INTO YOUR BALLS.

I am doing alcohol injections selectively into one or the other balls at a time from last 4 years now.
And now my testicle function is about 40% of their original state..
You do not need to do 160 proof alcohol just some low proof alcohol kill them balls slowly..
chasted

Post by chasted »

There are also possibilities in Mexico to get castratedand maybe even a doctor in Egypt.
Join the castration group on reddit a the castation chat on discord.
TheUnknown

Post by TheUnknown »

It can be done most anywhere by some surgeons. In my research it runs a few thousand dollars in the US. The trick is, you don't look for castration. Search for Orchidectomy. That is the medical term.

The basically shave the area, make 2 incisions, and then either snip or use a laser to remove stuff. You are chilling on an ice pack for a couple days then back to life.

-a Trans Woman who desperately wants this done.
pwg

Post by pwg »

Alcohol does the trick. But use Ethanolum (Ethylalcohol) 96%. Not any other kinds of alcohol. I used it on one testical and it is now very small and hard. Will do the second one soon.
funboy

Post by funboy »

pwg wrote: Sat Dec 08, 2018 3:08 am Alcohol does the trick. But use Ethanolum (Ethylalcohol) 96%. Not any other kinds of alcohol. I used it on one testical and it is now very small and hard. Will do the second one soon.
and the job is done by just one injection one times? do you have a picture of your ball(s)?
pwg

Post by pwg »

A bit difficult, the picture, because I have large silicone implants and both my "original" balls are very small. Its a long time ago but I injected twice I think.
slkdyk

Post by slkdyk »

Is there anyone else that is banding?? Have you found a way to reduce the sting when the band is cut?? I have tried to use lotion so the band slips when cut and inserted a piece of cloth so the band slips on it rather that on skin but cna not get the cloth all the way around. I would band more if I could stop the sting.
sd
Dude19

Post by Dude19 »

The sting may not be from friction but from nerves that where slightly crushed by the band and them rapidly firing pain signals to your brain I have not done any thing like that and from wearing tight cockrings I find the painful sting happens more the tighter it is.
Be careful when trying new things. :D
h_nu

Post by h_nu »

You might try a bit of bicycle inner tube under the band. That works for cock banding.

Every time I've done ball banding, the pain of releasing the band is huge. I think Dude19 is correct that it has to do with the nerves firing all at once. I don't recommend banding if you are trying to actually kill your balls. Alcohol injection will do a better job. But please consider having a professional do the whole procedure. Creating any necrotic tissue inside your body is risky.
MoLonghorn

Post by MoLonghorn »

When at one of the big pharmacies like wallgreens or cvs, look for a product called Sallonpas, Lidocaine plus which is 4% lidocaine yo just roll it on and let it set, while you are banding and when yoou cut the band off you won't feel anything but relief! It's a pain relieving liquid that you roll on the skin that you want to deaden.
slkdyk

Post by slkdyk »

I tried the inner tube and it works well. The sting is almost eliminated. I will look for the Sallonpas next time to Walgreens.
Thanks for the comments.
sd