Deep shaft apydravya

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

bandit31985

Deep shaft apydravya

Post by bandit31985 »

Well I’ve decided I want a deep shaft apydravya! I plan on later using the piercing holes to do supercisuon and subincision. I have no idea what I’m getting myself into but I have experimented with cutting for a Meatotomy. I have pierced my cock a bunch so I’ve done a dyode a few PAs frenums and scrotal but never something this hardcore. Any help or ideas would be much appreciated, if anyone thinks it’s possible to pierce myself please chyme in. Idk where I will find a place in Vermont to pierce it hah. I’ll post a few pics of mine at the moment and also my inspiration!
Attachments
AADCD08F-3473-423B-AC12-F0842C39BE5A.jpeg
E12BC11C-BD37-4775-8B8D-374B6251EF3E.png
Dude19

Re: Deep shaft apydravya

Post by Dude19 »

I like the picture of the second one the only thing I have to ask is how do you pee with that. I would like to see a picture of it when it is fully erect. It does look like he started with a piercing at the base of his penis where it meets the pelvis and over time it has stretched to the glans bug I think it was a different story.
I have thought about getting a deep shaft piercing one just at the base of the glans on the top side and come out the underside an inch or so bellow my current meatotomy. I would indent that this would be used to split the glans in half and start of a sub. I love the look of split glans and could only imagine how it would feel having 2 glans.
Be careful when trying new things. :D