Another recut, a milestone cut.

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

donut

Another recut, a milestone cut.

Post by donut »

I posted that I wanted to split more back in december, but life happened and I never had a good situation to do it (9-5 jobs are difficult when you have to maintain a healing split glans). I moved into a quiet place and quit my job after an altercation at work, and it dawned on me that I have all the time in the world to heal a glans cut. So i put five green bands on my dick and crushed my dorsal nerve as a form of anesthetic. I can cut with the pain but I need to be super horney and bandings kind of fun anyway being numb. ive noticed the banding isn't really working anymore like it did before, I actually came with my new glans cut last night despite the need to be cautious from glans bleeding. Pretty sure the myelin on the nerve is hardened somehow or something cuz my first banding with hose clamps kept me numb for several months, about two weeks to cum. Doesn't happen like that anymore, oh well, it was fun though. However the banding does work fairly good as an anesthetic. I was able to slice superficial lines in my erect glans with no feeling whatsoever however the meat inside your cock must be innervated differently, its dulled but I could still feel the blade. being a sex organ, if your turned on by the cutting the pain is low. You just feel the aspirates of the blades edge cutting through your tissue, and it can be heard. Anyway yeah, recommend banding first as it takes the edge off the pain and you can focus more on your cut.

Last cut I did out of the blue but it worked out ok, however I used my original urethra slit as a guide. I sliced very close to the corona, infact the scar dented the rim of the head which i was happy about. But it was crooked. After the split I realised my glans is literally mounted on my head crooked and if i kept cutting down the same "line" id hit the shaft on my right cavernosa, not between them. so i lived with this crooked head split and its not that bad but I needed to recenter the cut, especially if i ever want to split the shaft.

So I did a big cut the other night. I cut with bias toward the left and did not stop sliding that blade until it was into my shaft, by about 3mm. My recut was great, I couldnt have really centered the cut better. Anymore aggressively and it would look bad. I have two heads now! Ill know its trulely two when its healed and I do the squeeze test. One thing i noticed about having a split glans was that if i grabbed my cock hard right behind the head, cutting of circulation, and pinched one of the halves, the blood would engorge the other half. If I truley made it through the glans that should not happen anymore as scar tissues is not porous like erectile tissue.

Advice: use new blades constantly. i had a five pack and went through them all just to cut half an inch. You will begin to audibly hear the aspirates of the blade edge popping through your tissue, and if you switch to a new blade the noise and pain goes away, until it gets its edge dulled. For all intents and purposes, these blades are still new however dust and mineral particles or something will fuck the edge on an atomic level and youll feel it. Im just using Stanly razors and its honestly probably the edge rusting as their not stainless. Im sure actual surgical blades would have made my cutting experience easier, so source them.

eat well. be full. be hydrated. be rested.I lost about a pint of blood, just like the last cut, and still feel horrible. Another reason why splitting the dick is so easy is bleeding can always be stopped with a tourniquet if you think your loosing to much blood. However I do not cut tied off, the bleeding will save your life/medical intervention as it flushes and irrigates bacteria from the wound. I haven't had an infection yet and I firmly believe bleeding is super healthy for the wound. Once the wounds open the body has its ways.

Expect intense pouring bleeding. On the glans your not really hitting veins but the tissue itself will simply pour blood when its been freshly opened however it will clot in seconds, literally.Then you have a big clot and dont want regrowth so you remove the clot and it bleeds. If your feeling OK, like you didnt loose too much blood, get rid of the clot in the shower. Be mindful, running water prevents coagulation and you cant quantify how much blood your loosing in the shower. Any fresh glans split, get hard and your probably lliterally going to spray blood for uo to a week.

Glans splits hurt. Meatos are a cakewalk, splitting the glans youll feel pain for several months in your head as the nerves repair and reorganize. you get hard and its a mild throbbing pain but its only temporary then you get to have two heads and zero pain for remainder of your life, a very exciting prospect.

Anyway I just wrote all this out and cant even find my pics of my new split. Heres how I was and ill post my current split tonight.
Attachments
20171119_183200.jpg
donut

Re: Another recut, a milestone cut.

Post by donut »

I call it a milestone cut because Im actually into the shaft now.
donut

Post by donut »

heres some photos. Most striking image is the one with the cut behind the corona. Im going to asttempt to cut in about a week, and start doing daily recuts to mitigate regrowth. Now that ive centered and am behind the corona, successful regrowth mitigation would mean a perfect split head, like birth defect perfect, which is what I want. But we always say this, and regrowth is persistent, and as far as your body is concerned, it wants to find a way to repair this.

Two days later now. It hurts. Its a dull ache, a pain no man will ever feel unless he puts a razor through his glans. But no signs of infection and it seems to be going like my last cuts did. in a few months im going to be able to squeeze, split, and slide this glans all I want with zero pain and that is the payoff. as it was, im 50% split, and strangely zero regret.

Im considering continuing. However to split the dick you need a subincision first, and subs don't appeal to me. But subs are easy, doing the sub would basically commit me to the split of both cavernosas, and split dick. Once you enter the shaft, the skin is no longer one piece with the dick. with a subn or cutting further on top im worried about having to use sutures to close the skin to the shaft. Not sure how this ends up working, but Im pretty sure a complete glans split is more difficult than a sub as subs are numerous and having two glans is actually really rare.

back in my pumping days I developed a fetish for growing my shaft skin with pumping pressure, I now have lots of skin on my shaft permanently and could probably wrap it around a split shaft and suture, to avoidf the scarring and curling of the halves. However this is technical, and requires that I cut large lengths each time I cut. However completing this would give me the best split dick on the planet, with my extra skin their would be almost no scar tissue visible. I basically have a skin graft available in the place I need it to split the halves as I was able to reach 10 inches diameter with saline.
Attachments
20180324_064840_HDR.jpg
20180324_064845_HDR.jpg
20180325_115602_HDR.png
bud111

Post by bud111 »

Amazing Man ..... thank you for pictures ..... Enjoy ..... :)
i like pumping ..... :)
1splitseam

Post by 1splitseam »

Cool, the farther the glans is split, how does sex with a woman feel? I know with mine, (nearly halfways head split) i can feel it open and close
Dude19

Post by Dude19 »

Amazing donut! I would say the main reason that subs are more present than split glans is that subs look easier to deal with and involve less tissue to cut at once and are less likely to cause permanent damage to the penis sensitivity. I love the look of both if done nicely. I am personally trying to split my glans like your but I have a low pain tolerance and can't get over the amount of pain that comes with trying to clamp down on the top side of the glans. I could use a topical numbing cream to try to numb it but I don't want to numb it so much that I can't tell whether I have clamped it for long enough.
Be careful when trying new things. :D
toomucht

Post by toomucht »

Coming into this thread late, but wondering how long it tool to fully heal after the last cut to behind the corona?
donut

Post by donut »

takes about 3 months. up to 6 to no longer be tender.
Gugo

Post by Gugo »

My last cut.
Attachments
Мой суб 4.jpg
Мой суб 3.jpg
Мой суб 1.jpg
colchesterbloke

Post by colchesterbloke »

Can't wait to see how that heals.