Penis plug stuck

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

Jeepyjv8

Penis plug stuck

Post by Jeepyjv8 »

So I've regularly used penis plugs, up to a 10mm. I recently purchased one that is 11.8mm. I tried and tried to get it in multiple times. It necks up to 11.8mm then it goes back to around 8mm for a 1/2 inch or so before the ball on end. Well it finally went in. Great, right? Well that was short lived. It will not come out. It's almost like where it necked down to 8mm was too long and my urethera closed up tight around it. Took me about an hour of sounding with different sounds and a lot of patience to get it to finally go in. The ramp up going in was a long gradual one. Where it has to come out is straight from 8-11.8mm. I've had it in for what will be 4 days this evening. Any ideas?
donut

Re: Penis plug stuck

Post by donut »

ever wanted a meatotomy?
slkdyk

Post by slkdyk »

Try to work some lube in around it and it will be the same slow process getting it out.
Or...
Enjoy it as it is.
Sorry I could not answer the phone, I was tied up at the moment. ;-)
urethra

Post by urethra »

Pull it with proper force, but use same force for lot of time. Like pull it for 15mins straight. Without any brakes. Just consistent force. If it goes down it will go out.
dlblack

Post by dlblack »

Have you got it out yet?
Lube it up real good and tie a strong string to it and around your big toe. Apply a constant slow pressure with your toe. It will come out.
My friend did the same thing and he got his out like this. Wish I could get a 11.5 or 11.8 in.
Hope this helps, Dwight
colchesterbloke

Post by colchesterbloke »

My thoughts are in the same was as dlblack mention, get some twine or small cord around it and give it a tug.

Hope its out soon.
Velcroman

Post by Velcroman »

Certainly constant pressure is the only way (I think). I had a 12mm that was hard to get out once and I just gently pulled it out, it hurt but it came out. I was shit scared because the plug was not a pee through. What about soaking in a hot bath. That will warm up your cock and that may soften your cock and help get the bugger out.

Good luck.
jdaniels

Post by jdaniels »

I had a similar experience with my first "real" plug. I had played around with various small objects, crochet hooks (they have the wide grip part way up the shaft for additional stretching! ) Knitting needles etc. Hadn't bought any "real" toys or sounds at the time. The first time I went to a local sex shop and actually saw a real penis plug (similar to the attached picture)I bought it right away!
metalplug.jpg
metalplug.jpg (1.99 KiB) Viewed 13874 times
As you say it had a gradual insertion diameter, but a blunt extraction diameter. I played around with lube and other toys and stretched myself out and then gradually worked the plug in. It was tight, kept pushing and then POP! in it went! It was great! I loved the way it felt. Walked around with it in for several hours and loved it. When I got ready to pull it out, it just wasn't happening! :shock: I kept pulling at it and it wouldn't come out. Luckily for me it was the weekend so I had time to keep messing with it. I had it in for two and a half days and couldn't get it out. I was afraid I was going to have to go to the ER and explain to them, and my wife what I had done. My wife doesn't think much of my hobby. I thought about cutting it out (meato) figured that would be better than the hospital, but didn't want to take that step yet. Finally I got some alone time and tried to get some lube in around it and then I kept tugging. I kept constant pressure on it for a good while and finally decided if it went in, it should be able to come out. I figured I'd rather try to explain an injured penis than one with a plug stuck in it, so I continued adding pressure until it popped out! There was some slight pain, and a small amount of blood but it was out! I had a small tear at the opening of my urethra. When it healed my opening was larger and the plug goes in easier now. It's still tight coming out, but not like the first time. This probably isn't much help to you, other than to let you know someone else has been there. Keep tugging, good luck!
woody1

Post by woody1 »

Post a pic of the stuck toy, is it a piss through model, and how long is the toy?

The longer it's in the harder to get out as the metal will stick to the skin, I am curious as to how much metal is sticking out the top of ur cock head, what you need to do is push the toy in further if you have gone past the sphincter muscle in your cock this is wat stops u pissing the muscle has grabbed it and wont let go.

If you can push it in slightly futher, get s syringe with ky lube in it and fill your cock up with lube, then get a small sound or slim rod then rod the lube down your cock hole to lube up your piss hole, then pull the toy upwards, keep tension on it eventually the muscle will give and it will let it go, if you bleed dont worry, take a good long piss and get in the shwr for an hour and soak ur cock in a jar of hot water, piss as much as you can, it will sting but in a few days ur b good,, throw that toy in the bin.

Other option get yourself a vice, put toy in vice, now slowly lean back and then massage ur piss shaft slowly tension is what you need, it will work it may take 1 to 2 hrs of tension to get the focker out. post pic so we can help
Jeepyjv8

Post by Jeepyjv8 »

It does have a through hole. How do I upload pics here on the forum?
donut

Post by donut »

So in theory could a plug be put in and just left? like nylon plug or gold plated so theirs no reaction and it just stays in for ever? Or would the stricture stretch and the plug fall out?with just the right fit a man with a split head or meatotomy could have a perfect pee stream again, or does meatotomy to the bottom of glans remove the stricture?
cyborg

Post by cyborg »

try to trickle out a little pee and block the through hole off. this will get a little urine between the plug and your urethra. then keep pressure on it to get it out. i would try to get it lubed somehow.
TetherSpout

Post by TetherSpout »

Most penis plugs have a gentle taper at one end and an abrupt shoulder with a narrow neck at the other end. They are deliberately designed to distend the stricture that is typically encountered just inside the urethral orifice during insertion and be difficult to remove after they pop in. The longer it takes to force them in, the tougher it is to later remove them. But it doesn't last. With repeated use, typical penis plugs become easier and easier to insert and pull back out, eventually outgrowing their functionality and becoming useless. When you think about it, the way they work is actually quite primitive and unsophisticated.

Tetherspouts are different. They never stretch your pee hole going in, and once in and properly installed, they are impossible to pull back out, no matter how much force you put on them. They don't alter your penis in any way and are timeless. You'll never outgrow a properly fitted tetherspout and you can do things with it that you probably never thought possible. And they are the perfect alternative for anyone who admires penile piercings like PAs but doesn't want to get one himself. Tetherspouts can do much more than any piercing can, without all the risks and drawbacks. My advice would be to stop using and get rid of any penis plug you have and get a tetherspout instead, before it's too late.
Lexi

Post by Lexi »

You should get yourself a penis plug with a longitudinal bore, with the largest diameter you enter into your Meatus urethrae externus and always carry. After 2-3 weeks, the plug will fall out by itself and you can insert the next plug 1mm in diameter larger. I have used my method Meatus urethrae externus with this method up to now 18mm. The plug sits after 2 weeks already very loosely so I can introduce the 19mm plug soon. With dilators, the width is very time-consuming, because the diameter can only be increased by 0.5 mm, and it must always have 1-2 hours of sessions. To get further. :D
Solo Masturbant :D
mrcando181082

Post by mrcando181082 »

Great program Lexi. May I ask where you purchase your plugs from?