Peppermint Urethra

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

kalahari

Peppermint Urethra

Post by kalahari »

The other day while showering I accidentally allowed neat Peppermint & Tea Tree shower gel to enter my meatus. The result astounded me, as I was stimulated to full and near vertical erection. Wow!! I've read about it since, and noted that using actual peppermint oil could be quite dangerous as it is very concentrated but it got me thinking nonetheless about the effect of herbs and spices on the penis.
One thing I did read was Peppermint oil can assist in the release of urine by dropping a few drops into the toilet water immediately before sitting down. (I have to sit down, as I have a PA) The vapours from the peppermint oil apparently dilate the urethra and release urine.
I've also read about "figging" -putting a piece of peeled ginger root into the anus or vagina, mainly for BDSM purposes. Punishment perhaps? Never tried it myself, and my mind boggled when I saw certain suggestions about a ginger 'pencil' inserted into one's cock. That must be excruciating.
K
JeremyH

Re: Peppermint Urethra

Post by JeremyH »

I have tried the ginger several times and it is wonderful.
First o to the market get ginger root really inexpensive. Take a knife and cut to approximate shape and length. Then take a potato peeler and remove the outer skin like cleaning a carrot. If done within and hour then insert lube and then insert the ginger root. I like to make them like a sound around 7/16 inch to 1/2 inch thick. Length for me is around three to four inches.
After inserted you will feel a little burn then it gradually peaks around fifteen minutes. For me the best to have the wife punch me in the nuts while I am masterbating until I cum with is usually very quick. It is a great experience and one I definitely enjoy every time.
Jeremy
kalahari.

Post by kalahari. »

Wow, that sounds fantastic, I really must try it! How far down do you push the ginger into your cock? I guess if an extra long piece of ginger can be found it could be pushed further down. And it has to be fresh, right?
Really interested to hear how nut abuse enhances the action. I wonder if a strong nut massage would have the same effect.
K
JeremyH

Post by JeremyH »

Ginger can be found real cheap at most grocery stores in the produce department. It is usually sold by the pound and a piece of ginger is basically a root type plant. It grows irregular so I look for a piece that I can get maybe about four inches long and trim with a knife until I get it about 1/2 inch square and four inches long. Ginger is cheap piece that works might cost $1.00 to 1.35.
After it is rough cut I take a carrot peeler and shave it so it is round in shape with a slight pointed end and a larger end at the top. I have found that the last 1.5 inches I trim a little recess to a bulb type top so it stays in the urethra and does not want to come out while stroking.
Due to prostrate surgery I have issues with firmness so I need a sound or other item inside my penis to masturbate.
Go to siliconenozzles.com and look at some of his sounds. I have several and really like them. Go to https://www.squarepegtoys.com/shop/toolbits/ also sells a tool bit silicone sound which is absolutely the best. I have been using for years. I insert it into my urethra and when pushed into my penis my wife and me are able to have intercourse and it works absolutely fantastic. I use the " R " model and wish they would make a slightly larger size.
I have asked silicone nozzles but he never has brought out any items similar. For those us with erection issues it has made a world of difference.

I have a hydrocele on one testicle and have found out it is fantastic to have my wife punch me in the balls. I can depending on arousal completely come with touching my cock with just her speed bag punching me in the balls. She at first thought it was strange but when she see the results she now will help me. It started out with her massaging my balls with her foot and also my cock with a sound inserted in me. For me it is the best orgasm I can have. The harder she punches the faster I cum.
JeremyH