Does anyone know how to use this urethral stretcher?

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

scorpio949

Does anyone know how to use this urethral stretcher?

Post by scorpio949 »

It's an inflatable silicone urethral
Sound with an air
Pump bulb on one end
. Here is a link where one is for
Sale

https://m.ebay.com/itm/Silicone
FurryFFun

Re: Does anyone know how to use this urethral stretcher?

Post by FurryFFun »

There are seemingly unlimited listings on eBay and Amazon for this item, but it's a fraud. The item doesn't inflate at all--it has a hole at the end and just pumps air into your bladder (not a good idea). I suspect it's Chinese marketing. Here's a comment on one of the eBay pages: "Not a sealed tube. Open tube at insertion end. Does not expand. Just pumps air."
The listing for Amazon's item #B078J98VJD, even has an illustration of the open hole at the end. Now, if you could seal up the opening, I wonder how inflatable it might be?
Velcroman

Post by Velcroman »

I wouldn’t touch that “thing” with a 10ft pole. There are plenty of safe urethral stretching devices. They are tapered from a small diameter to a much larger diameter. You can find them on Amazon, Ebay, Dhgate, Alibaba etc.

Good luck with the stretching. Look at the thread “cockstuffing” by “tabletop”. The lucky bugger has his wife finger fucking his cock.
kalahari

Post by kalahari »

You could always try a Foley Catheter inserted part way into your urethra, before inflating the balloon at the end with the syringe provided. It's a bit tricky to get it into the right position, but it does work.
K
maxresdefault.jpg
Velcroman

Post by Velcroman »

kalahari wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2017 10:37 pm You could always try a Foley Catheter inserted part way into your urethra, before inflating the balloon at the end with the syringe provided. It's a bit tricky to get it into the right position, but it does work.
K
maxresdefault.jpg
This looks in part like the catheter I had inserted after I had my heart operation to drain urine from the bladder. The ‘deflated’ ball is pushed into the bladder and the ball inflated to prevent it from coming out.
I don’t think this device is what I would call a urethral stretcher. If a stretcher is what you want, I would look for “penis sounds”. Look in Amazon, ebay, DHGate, Alibaba ......... where ever.
kalahari

Post by kalahari »

That's exactly what it is! The balloon part can be used to stretch the urethra if inserted in an inch or two. Inside the glans the urethra is larger diameter (navicular fossa) than the rest and where the tube enters the shaft there is a relative constriction, this is where the catheter balloon can help
K
scorpio949

Post by scorpio949 »

Thanks for the insight
urethra

Post by urethra »

I am jealous. I am posting stuff with my wife's fingers in cockstuffing topic and you didn't mention me.
Attachments
IMG_20150905_082022.jpg
okie

Post by okie »

great pic, glad your wife lends a hand-finger !!!
Dude19

Post by Dude19 »

I have one that you are talking about and yes one just is designed to pump air it to the bladder. I also have another one the actually inflates the only issue I have had with that one is that it has a spot close to the end where it is designed to start to inflate put the rest of it has too thick of walls to inflate so instead of the whole thing inflating just this one spot inflates a tiny bit before the ball you are using to inflate becomes to hard to squeeze. They are both fun to use one works for what I think it was intended for the other needs some work.
Be careful when trying new things. :D
Pimpmb

Post by Pimpmb »

Hi. Does thos pumped stretchers work. I would love to get my hole biger but my stretch is stopped 12mm or half inch. Like to hear good tips and will try to opening more. Nice picture.
Dude19

Post by Dude19 »

The one I have half works but the part that inflates is near the end and it is suppose to inflate from there up but the walls of it are too thick and the hand pump that comes with it can't make enough pressure to properly inflate it. I tried to attach a tire inflators that had a needle nozzle on it but that didn't work. But if you are trying to enlarge the opening either use sounds or other urethral dilators.
I have thought about those balloons for making balloon animals the only issue I see is how to get them in they tend to be to soft. I have see a video where someone had one in but it only showed him taking it out.
If someone finds one that works please let us know.
Be careful when trying new things. :D
dlblack

Post by dlblack »

I bought one of those expandable urethral stretchers with the pump up bulb off ebay. It didn't work. It was real hard to get it to pump up and hard to get it to the spot I wanted to stretch in my penis. And the bulb was hard to pump. I gave up on it and gave it to a friend. It was a good idea just needs a little improvements and it would work.