planning to cut through my corona mid december

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

donut

planning to cut through my corona mid december

Post by donut »

Planning a new cut when christmas break comes. I feel like I need atleast need a week off work to do a cut, especially since cutting the glans bleeds so profusely for possibly days whenever you spread it to prevent the entire cut regrowing. Im planning on cutting through my scar and a bit back towards center and im considering going through the corona and making contact with the shaft. I have a strong fetish desire to legitly have two heads, I dont want any part of the glans to be connected. I think im done cutting the bottom but the top wont be finished until I get through the glans and heal up behind the corona, so I think im going to have to enter the shaft to achieve this. I have this idea in my head that entering the shaft is the only way im going to not have 1/3 of my head unsplit and stuck together with scar tissue. Im wondering if the transition from glans tissue, which seems like the best healing tissue ever, into between the two cavernosas, will prevent massive regrowth. I love my glans split and think adding symmetry to my cock is amazing but I hate hate hate the way the regrowth looks. I almost look fully split until I spread it and you can see the regrowth. Ideally it should look like I had such crazy hypo that I was born with two glans, instead it looks like what it really is (put a razor blade through my cock head). I think its nearly impossible to have a perfect cut with no regrowth so i can accept a small regrowth scar line into my shaft if it means I go from having a split head to literally two heads. The bottom of the glans seems to not regrow because cutting that area relaxes tension and it naturally spreads. I do wonder if entering the shaft will open a gap in the head preventing regrowth.

I have my ideas and fantasies I throw around and I think the farthest I would go is splitting the shaft back to the circ line (half way). if feel like I could still penetrate a woman and fuck but my anatomy would be modified enough to fullfil my fetish. Splitting fully looks like it decreases rigidity and would be impossible to fuck with however I admit, It looks fun to play with. Does anyone have input on what lifes like once you pass the corona? After my last cut I lost the ability to pee cleanly even when squeezing but squeezing takes care of it mostly. I usually just wipe up anywhere I miss. I noticed for some reason I cannot manage to pee off my deck without getting it on me or the deck. I feel like dividing the head completely will truly make the sqeezing method worthless and Id probably just cut my losses and sit down to pee. I honestly like sitting to pee, im used to peeing being difficult now (messy) so it's almost relaxing to shove my cock in that bowl and let it flow (and without squeezing it flows fast and sounds like a female peeing, which i then feel the need to conceal the noise but I love how much flow I have). So I know peeing will be crazier the more I split but Id like a real testimony on a truly divided head.

Once I enter the shaft I know the skin isnt bonded like on the head so do I need to suture the skin to the edge of my cut? If anything Im only planning to go a few mm into the shaft so im thinking it shouldn't be an issue right? I know further splitting, especially large cut sessions, require this on top or under the shaft (sub) but Im thinking I can get away without sutures if barely go past the corona. Once I cut through my glans will I see something or just find my way to between the cavernosas? cutting between the cavernosas sounds easier than the glans because you just follow the white line of connecting tissue right?

Coming up to the break Ill probably band the base of my cock with my elastrator so I can't feel my cock for a week before I do the cut (not to dull the pain but to make it impossible to cum and thus Ill be very very horny. This barely affects the cutting pain unfortunately but does take the edge off it the remainder of the week. Compressing the dorsal nerve completely blocks touch signals but pain is only diminished about 40% in my experience.

Also, does cauterization prevent regrowth completely? Id imagine that would be the actual solution to regrowth however It's probably just downright too painful and may leave a different type of scar.

Ill post pics when I do this follow up/furthering cut on my glans. I feel like Im almost done and want to take the time to figure this regrowth thing out.
pedum

Re: planning to cut through my corona mid december

Post by pedum »

Hi Donut,
I read your post with great interest. I wish that you will achieve your goal which is shared by surely more than one member.

If you can record the process it would be very pleasant that you will share it with us.

Take care and have fun.

Regards,
Pedum