Balls need ideas to get tortured.. new banding pics

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

rajrajiv

Balls need ideas to get tortured.. new banding pics

Post by rajrajiv »

I am out of ideas to torture my balls.. I am done with needling, stomping them with toilet seat, squeezing the hard , punching and slapping them, alcohol and saline injections, wow!! :D my balls are really that strong...

Now I am bored with those and I need some new ideas please ...
IMG_20171205_174743_522.jpg
https://www.heavy-r.com/index.php?page= ... ion=manage
If you guys want can visit my page to see what all I have done..

Plz some new ideas..
Last edited by rajrajiv on Mon Jan 15, 2018 3:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BBBTWO

Re: Balls need ideas to get tortured..

Post by BBBTWO »

You may would like to try ball suspension.
Proteus

Post by Proteus »

I suggest you put them into a drawer and continue to slam the drawer on them.
sandrine

Post by sandrine »

If good technical and safety actions....it's possible to make an incision to open scrotum and take out testicle some moment before to sew after ; only a little scar when on good acation and safety ; more details if wanted
Like to trade and to show pics and nice clips
rajrajiv

Post by rajrajiv »

WOW!!! pulling out the testicle out of the sac huh?? the thought of that actually scaring the hell out of me.. :shock: :shock:
but, i did get some balls and convinced my girlfriend to stand on my balls while i lay them loose on the side of the bed,, and boy that hurt bad. it was a session of about 5 minutes with 30 seconds on top of the balls with one leg of course :) and then 30 seconds rest to recover..

feeling really numb, like there is some less sensitivity in my balls but, felt so nice when she was doing it and she also kinda felt good by torturing a guy's balls i guess bcoz she was happy too :? :D

yeah and the drawer idea is also good have to try that out..

Guys please some new ideas, and nothing with cutting them out or burning them..
vaginaprolapsed

Post by vaginaprolapsed »

Taser.

Probably no long term damage and you can stretch your session to last literally days if you just keep changing batteries. And it feels as bad as the first day even after days of doing it, since there is no bruising or actual damage done.
rajrajiv

Post by rajrajiv »

taser is a super idea,, i have already orderd one hope it comes fast. will post some pictures as soon as possible.

Anybody tried pepper spray on their balls yet? i imagine it would be very painful? i want to try it but, doesnt have the balls yet. Plz share ur experience.
vaginaprolapsed

Post by vaginaprolapsed »

Anybody tried pepper spray on their balls yet?
The problem is that the balls are just some skin bags hanging there. Hard to torture from outside.

Cooling gel applied all around penis and sack feels just tingly, but mostly on the cock. Warming gel applied all over cock gets unbearable in few minutes and injected into urethra is absolute pain that lasts hours, but same thing all over balls is like nothing. The skin around balls is just so insensitive that you have to either inject, crush or use electrics to get the good pain going on.
rajrajiv

Post by rajrajiv »

Today I did some serious ball banding after a long time but, could not not get past 23 minutes. Its was unbearable for me. :(
I have seen people gone for more than 50 minutes don't know how.. :roll:
IMG_20180115_120140.jpg
IMG_20180115_121410.jpg
IMG_20180115_120859.jpg
IMG_20180115_120217.jpg
IMG_20180115_121314.jpg
##PS. I almost forgot from last time that it hurts like hell when the band is cut..but I am very happy that I did it bcoz now I know at least for few days my balls will be silent..

## and also i hate it bcoz my balls doesnt turn purple like when othr people band their balls or may be they turn purple and i could not make out bcoz of the colour of my sac,,oh i love the colour of dying purple balls. :D :D

If any one has any new ideas pls...
Last edited by rajrajiv on Mon Jan 15, 2018 3:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.
rajrajiv

Post by rajrajiv »

I have seen a video long back now could not find the link but, in that a guy had his balls tied and scewered with a thick long needles and then a electro torture kit was connected to both sides of the needle where it was going into the balls and on the other side where it was coming out..
I want to do the same but want to know how much damage it may cause? Any one has done it or may be having some ideas?? :?:

IMG_20180115_12014.jpg
WOW!!! my balls have reduced considerably in size in last two years but, i must say they are damn strong... :D :lol:
I want my balls to die completely and its from my heart,,,then again i think if my balls die off then i would miss one thing that i love so much that is torturing my balls for pain..
rektvagsmashnuts

Re: Balls need ideas to get tortured.. new banding pics

Post by rektvagsmashnuts »

have you ever thought about using a screw, instead of a needle or skewer?

might take some hardware creativity, but if you had a metal nut + washer held in place on top of the testicle, then nothing would be able to move / twist around much. then when it comes out the other side, you could add another metal nut + washer, then tighten them together to add some crushing pressure.

another idea... I saw a video where a short skewer (not too thin or too thick, maybe 1 or 1.5mm?) was driven into the testicle, then pushed all the way though and out by a dull metal rod. this was after he'd injected liquid straight into his testicle, so all sorts of raw ball juice erupted when he pulled the spike, pointy-end-first, completely out of his nut. then the best part... seeing this thick metal rod moving around inside his testicle, pushing out towards the front, then the bottom, then the side, like how a baby kicks inside the womb. crazy hot.

so that got me thinking... when you put that huge dull skewer needle through your balls, that was like, what, 3mm? what if you went increasingly bigger, pushing a short 3mm skewer all the way out, chasing it with something ~6mm... if you could work it open just a little bit more, you could fit your little finger in there! could you imagine moving your finger around, feeling the INSIDE of your testicle?
slkdyk

Post by slkdyk »

I agree that when the band is cut it stings like hell. I think most of the sting comes from the skin being pinched or the band sliding around the sac when cut. I tried some hand lotion to the sac prior to banding, It reduced some of the sting. It still hurts though.
What is the longest you have been banded???
sd
Sorry I could not answer the phone, I was tied up at the moment. ;-)
rajrajiv

Post by rajrajiv »

rektvagsmashnuts wrote: Wed Sep 12, 2018 4:35 am have you ever thought about using a screw, instead of a needle or skewer?

might take some hardware creativity, but if you had a metal nut + washer held in place on top of the testicle, then nothing would be able to move / twist around much. then when it comes out the other side, you could add another metal nut + washer, then tighten them together to add some crushing pressure.

another idea... I saw a video where a short skewer (not too thin or too thick, maybe 1 or 1.5mm?) was driven into the testicle, then pushed all the way though and out by a dull metal rod. this was after he'd injected liquid straight into his testicle, so all sorts of raw ball juice erupted when he pulled the spike, pointy-end-first, completely out of his nut. then the best part... seeing this thick metal rod moving around inside his testicle, pushing out towards the front, then the bottom, then the side, like how a baby kicks inside the womb. crazy hot.

so that got me thinking... when you put that huge dull skewer needle through your balls, that was like, what, 3mm? what if you went increasingly bigger, pushing a short 3mm skewer all the way out, chasing it with something ~6mm... if you could work it open just a little bit more, you could fit your little finger in there! could you imagine moving your finger around, feeling the INSIDE of your testicle?
wow!! the thought of a thick metal rod moving inside my balls got my juices flowing...but, i dint get the whole idea what you meant and i definitely want to do it...please explain it once more in some other way so that i can understand...or if possible point me toward the video..
skewering my balls is always my best idea of torturing them..
steelboy

Post by steelboy »

Hi
some from me. :D
up-01.jpg
up-04.jpg
up-06.jpg
up-07.jpg
Eier-15.jpg
Eier-20.jpg
Chris
cbtario

Post by cbtario »

rajrajiv wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2018 3:08 pm I have seen a video long back now could not find the link but, in that a guy had his balls tied and scewered with a thick long needles and then a electro torture kit was connected to both sides of the needle where it was going into the balls and on the other side where it was coming out..
I want to do the same but want to know how much damage it may cause? Any one has done it or may be having some ideas?? :?:
Yes, take long needles or a skewer and then apply a 100+ Amps truck battery to both sides with a jumper cable. The skewer will become red hot and will boil the balls from inside out. All liquid inside , preferably a generous load of saline, will vapourise and your scrotum will swell and gets cracks ( pun for a grenade). Better perform this action in a pathroom with wall high tiles.
Cheers
Wolf