New here, some questions.

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

DontStareAt

New here, some questions.

Post by DontStareAt »

Hi Guys, I'm new here and I'm in love with meatotomies, subsicions, balls and sounding and I have a lot of questions.

Firstly I'm on my early twenties and I'm a virgin and 3 weeks ago I did my meatotomy with a pocket knife, I'm extremely shy about posting photos but I'll try to explain myself using some random guy's. I'm uncut and I cut the glans like this this is the closest picture I've found on the internet (extremely close to be honest) so, the questions are:

1. How do women (or men) say/act when they look at your penis with a meatotomy?
2. My scar (don't know if a scar though) is white after 2 weeks, will it be like that forever or the color change after some time?
3. As you can see on the photo the guy have his frenulum on a side adhered to his glans, how can I cut mine without any white scar or having a piece of skin there?
4. Do you guys have any regrets about it? I don't to be honest, I can fit my little finger midway and I can have orgasm from fingering my penis.

If you don't understand something tell me, english isn't my native language.
NuderThanNude

Re: New here, some questions.

Post by NuderThanNude »

1. Most women probably would never even notice it.
2. It will probably change over time to look more normal.
3. I cut my frenum completely off and never had any scar at all from it.
4. I never had a single regret from my meatotomy and I had it for a nearly 2 decades. I did trade it in for my glansectomy which I like even more.
Lexi

Post by Lexi »

Before a Meatotomy it is better to remove the Frenulum Praeputii. Then you can cut straight, :D
Attachments
SDC10475a.jpg
SDC10475a.jpg (51.58 KiB) Viewed 3588 times
SDC10447a.jpg
SDC10447a.jpg (43.53 KiB) Viewed 3588 times
Solo Masturbant :D
DontStareAt!

Post by DontStareAt! »

Thank you so much guys, I'd like to hear more opinions here about my questions and that's a great job Lexi!

Also, is it normal to bleed a little when I finger myself? maybe I'm not waiting to heal? And I try to force a little (my finger inside my penis) and it bruised a little, like made a trail/little opening.

Thank you again!
urethra

Post by urethra »

Never ever say to her, that you cutted your own cock. You were born this way. And your cock is different. Sensitive inside. When you say it this way, you will be fine and got her fingers inside with no extra effort. Becose for most girls is this too pervert and so unnatural. Lot of us has wifes without any interest in urethral fingering
Attachments
1cbf36b5-f7de-4372-bf98-6ea08fb9177b.VID_20160511_062914.3gp.gif
1cbf36b5-f7de-4372-bf98-6ea08fb9177b.VID_20160511_062914.3gp.gif (1.58 MiB) Viewed 2945 times