Trans lady who wants both...got experience?

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

PumpingTS

Trans lady who wants both...got experience?

Post by PumpingTS »

Hey! I've been reading/lurking for years now, never posted. But just curious:

I'm a trans woman who has no interest in the current surgeries for making a pussy, but I would very much like to add a pussy without losing my cock. One homemade way I've thought of getting this is a urethral reroute that I then stretch to a fuckable size. Anyone have experience or photos?

--Annie
Darth Kheiron

Re: Trans lady who wants both...got experience?

Post by Darth Kheiron »

What about getting silicone injections into cock to such an extent that you would be able of providing docking?
jr1975atv

Post by jr1975atv »

tumblr_mgjyguHSGM1rfxcbwo1_500.jpg
ok something like this ?
Marcus20

Post by Marcus20 »

jr1975atv wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2017 8:30 am tumblr_mgjyguHSGM1rfxcbwo1_500.jpgok something like this ?
There is so much going on in this picture, I literally sat in my chair and took the time to look at the tattoos and detail with everything. I actually like this pic, anyone know the name of the person in pic?
kalahari

Post by kalahari »

Have you thought about a wearable prosthetic vagina? These are worn like panties and have realistic pussy lips. Some of them have a little pocket where the clit should be and the tip of the glans can be exposed through a hole in the tip for stimulation.
K
vagina3.png
PumpingTS

Post by PumpingTS »

Yeah, that woman in the UK with all the tattoos and the obvious homemade both...she's mind-blowingly hot. I tracked her down and wrote her once, but she's reeeeallly not up for sharing about her experience.

I'm a trans woman (out, on hormones 20 years), so p not interested in vag panties. Looking to modify.
Marcus20

Post by Marcus20 »

PumpingTS wrote: Sun Jan 07, 2018 8:02 am Yeah, that woman in the UK with all the tattoos and the obvious homemade both...she's mind-blowingly hot. I tracked her down and wrote her once, but she's reeeeallly not up for sharing about her experience.

I'm a trans woman (out, on hormones 20 years), so p not interested in vag panties. Looking to modify.
Could’ve been a bad experience or something, I hope that’s not the case. It seems like your idea or whatever she did there would be the top two known ideas shared here so far. :/
themaster

Post by themaster »

eddi_pet

Post by eddi_pet »

wow cool, thanks for all those links
jr1975atv

Post by jr1975atv »

Might of found what you are looking dont know if its real or notfor
68f6a7fc-102c-46ac-90b2-8d977ab97445.jpg
hamtaro

Post by hamtaro »

Oh my! my mind are working.... a vagina with my lil clit? mmmmmm
Aardvark 777

Post by Aardvark 777 »

whoa, Im just trying to figure out how physically that is happening, like what exactly surgical thing was done. It is just into the urethra? Hard to imagine it can be stretched/expanded that much afterwards.
I always wanted to be a true hermaphrodite,having both functional male and female sexual system. Idk, something I always thought of since I was a kid. Im poor or I wouldve probably had custom surgeries to make myself into more of what I wanted to be. lol I did do HRT for years but I screwed up myself (mainly taking finesteride did that),and made my depression worse as I couldnt really afford to do the further things I wanted to be happy.
So I abandoned all of it. but I did make the goal of being referred to in female pronouns by strangers, so that was somewhat of a victory in my mind and I stopped on that course for my mental health.