Self injecting silicone... where to get supplies, what cSt etc..?

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

inflationfetish

Self injecting silicone... where to get supplies, what cSt etc..?

Post by inflationfetish »

So I've been trying for a while to get some advice on supplies for self injecting silicone.

I won't go into what medical training I have but I am in the medical field. I know the risk of infection, pulmonary embolism, etc... I know the long term tissue reactions may result in needing to have it surgically removed later. I still want to be freakish and modified and am not going to make trips to Tijuana etc... to do it.

It would save me some experimentation with suppliers and grades of silicone if someone with firsthand experience could PM me and give me some leads and tell me their personal experiences. I know there are people out there.

Of course I admire Greg, Philmore and some of those guys and if I am financially stable enough as I get older I would like to be their size, with all the limitations it poses. This in spite of knowing that the reports are they had theirs removed due to mishap/infection/tissue reaction...

Any help appreciated. I'm going down the road either way, so company would be nice.
brock.vegas

Re: Self injecting silicone... where to get supplies, what cSt etc..?

Post by brock.vegas »

Check a site called Silicone Meat.com. lots of info, photos, discussion forums, and access to ordering !
inflationfetish

Post by inflationfetish »

Hey, thanks for the heads-up! I'm not finding that website under that domain... do you know if it's still up?
brock.vegas

Post by brock.vegas »

Sorry. Might be Siliconed Meat.com. Found it through someone posting on tumblr under silicone(d) and saline inflation.
mr&mrspmpr33

Post by mr&mrspmpr33 »

Yes site siliconedmeat.com
mr&mrspmpr33

Post by mr&mrspmpr33 »

Also look up on tumblr poundsonpounds.tumblr This guy has a HUGE package and has done it all himself.
Marcus20

Post by Marcus20 »

Go on tumblr and look up bebulge.