Clitoris piercing

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

Littlemiss

Clitoris piercing

Post by Littlemiss »

I'm thinking of getting my clitoris pierced , nothing sexier than a little sparkly something down there ..... does it affect pumping your clit as I do pump mine quite regularly ? And what other benefits are there ? Please if any of you ladies have yours pierced , I'd love to see pictures. Also , what do you men think about clitoral piercings??
Lots of love
Littlemiss 💗Xxx
bignlow

Re: Clitoris piercing

Post by bignlow »

Isn't it the hood that gets pierced.
If you had a ring in the hood wouldn't it hang down onto the clit. It'd make walking and shopping a whole new experience i'd have thought.
Sory, i'm obviously no expert, i don't have the tackle you have.

bignlow
Littlemiss

Post by Littlemiss »

That's what I'm looking at yes , the hood of my clitoris ..... anybody out there who has theirs done ? Xx
bullbags

Post by bullbags »

Just thought I would add to the discussion and say that done properly along with perhaps some labia lip metal piercings creates a very naughty/appealing look. My wife does not have any piercings nor does she pump as her camel toe is quite prominent naturally but piercings there would certainly accentuate her lips massively under tights/spandex etc... :twisted: since u are a superior buxom women already it would only add to your erotic genital power over ordinary under endowed women :twisted: and enslave men and women to serve you :) Magnificent breasts by the way, BB.
Littlemiss

Post by Littlemiss »

Thankyou for your thoughts ..... I'd want it doing beckse I think it looks nice , the added feeling of excitement would be an added bonus , in thinking of a clitoral hood piercing , just a simple sparkling stone !
I'm glad you like my pictures .... please continue the support and I will continue to provide the material 😜!
Lots of love
Littlemiss 💗 Xxx
thickerstill

Post by thickerstill »

Just consider the healing time and how that may put your clit pumping on hold.
juicy precum pumped swollen clits tits and dicks foreskin labia i just love it all
Littlemiss

Post by Littlemiss »

I didn't think of that ..... my clit will be crying out needing the attention she gets every day xxx
eternity

Post by eternity »

Healing time is 4 to 6 weeks. Depends on the size of the clitoris being pierced. I suggest that this healing time is to establish that the healed tissue has had time to build stronger tissue. I recommend a vertical clit piercing because the horizontal may be twisted around as you move around and can be very uncomfortable as clits are very sensitive. This is how my wife experienced the clit piercing.
Littlemiss

Post by Littlemiss »

Thankyou for your advice, I still havnt quite plucked up the courage to do it yet! Xx
el72

Post by el72 »

Do it, it feels amazing and looks it too. Had mine done 20 yeara now and not one problem with it. Heals quickly but everyone is different. Good luck
coodon

Post by coodon »

My wife has it and we were regularly pumping her clit and pussy until she fell pregnant from the other type of pumping. Being self concious and the possible complications took her piercings out. Due to other complications after birth she didnt get her piercings back in in time before they healed. So first opportunity she got back down to the studio she went and got re pierced.
Oregazmick

Post by Oregazmick »

In this "Clitoris Piercing" topic there seems to be a distinct lack of distinction between a piercing in the clit hood, and a piercing through the clitoris itself, yet these are very different matters!

This is a Vertical Clit Hood piercing, commonly known as a VCH. This is the most common female genital piercing, there is just one piercing made, at the top of her clit hood, and the barbell lies under the hood and on top of her clit. The idea is that as she moves about, the barbell moves about on her clit, providing pleasant stimulation. Her clit is not pierced at all, so it is not a "Clit Piercing".
01 VCH.jpg
This is a Horizontal Clit Hood piercing or HCH. The piercing goes horizontally through her clit hood, her clit is not pierced, so it is not a "Clit Piercing".
01 HCH.jpg
There are variations on these clit hood piercings, but these are the common basics.

This is a Pierced Clit, the piercing is actually through her clit, not her clit hood, it is a "Clit Piercing"!
0 Pierced Clit.jpg
Not everyone is suitable for every type of piercing, and this is particularly true of the clit piercing, not everyone's clit is suitable to be pierced, and the procedure is not without risk such as nerve damage leading to desensitisation. As a result many piercers will not do clit piercings anyway. I know of one woman who had her clit pierced and found the extra stimulation too much to tolerate (something which can lead to desensitisation) and so she had to take her jewellery (ring) out.

I apologise to those on Tumblr whose beautiful photos I have used as examples. I do not think putting links on here would work because I assume that unless you were logged onto your own adult category Tumblr blog such links would not work.