Clitoris piercing

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

Littlemiss

Clitoris piercing

Post by Littlemiss » Tue Oct 10, 2017 1:12 am

I'm thinking of getting my clitoris pierced , nothing sexier than a little sparkly something down there ..... does it affect pumping your clit as I do pump mine quite regularly ? And what other benefits are there ? Please if any of you ladies have yours pierced , I'd love to see pictures. Also , what do you men think about clitoral piercings??
Lots of love
Littlemiss 💗Xxx

bignlow

Re: Clitoris piercing

Post by bignlow » Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:50 pm

Isn't it the hood that gets pierced.
If you had a ring in the hood wouldn't it hang down onto the clit. It'd make walking and shopping a whole new experience i'd have thought.
Sory, i'm obviously no expert, i don't have the tackle you have.

bignlow

Littlemiss

Post by Littlemiss » Wed Oct 11, 2017 1:53 am

That's what I'm looking at yes , the hood of my clitoris ..... anybody out there who has theirs done ? Xx

bullbags

Post by bullbags » Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:42 am

Just thought I would add to the discussion and say that done properly along with perhaps some labia lip metal piercings creates a very naughty/appealing look. My wife does not have any piercings nor does she pump as her camel toe is quite prominent naturally but piercings there would certainly accentuate her lips massively under tights/spandex etc... :twisted: since u are a superior buxom women already it would only add to your erotic genital power over ordinary under endowed women :twisted: and enslave men and women to serve you :) Magnificent breasts by the way, BB.

Littlemiss

Post by Littlemiss » Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:27 am

Thankyou for your thoughts ..... I'd want it doing beckse I think it looks nice , the added feeling of excitement would be an added bonus , in thinking of a clitoral hood piercing , just a simple sparkling stone !
I'm glad you like my pictures .... please continue the support and I will continue to provide the material 😜!
Lots of love
Littlemiss 💗 Xxx

thickerstill

Post by thickerstill » Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:18 am

Just consider the healing time and how that may put your clit pumping on hold.
juicy precum pumped swollen clits tits and dicks foreskin labia i just love it all

Littlemiss

Post by Littlemiss » Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:57 am

I didn't think of that ..... my clit will be crying out needing the attention she gets every day xxx