Breast Implants for Men

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

tomboiny

Breast Implants for Men

Post by tomboiny » Sun Jul 09, 2017 4:41 am

What are your thoughts on a male having female breast implants done?

Pumuckl

Re: Breast Implants for Men

Post by Pumuckl » Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:56 am

tomboiny wrote:
Sun Jul 09, 2017 4:41 am
What are your thoughts on a male having female breast implants done?
I don't understand the motivation behind that but if a man wants to have breasts like a woman that's his personal choice. He should just think about the consequences beforehand if he's not going the whole way, meaning the rest of his body will look like that of a typical male.

slkdyk

Post by slkdyk » Mon Jul 10, 2017 12:31 am

If you are considering transition or into crossdressing then this is not an unusual question. Have you carefully consider the consequences of what a SO or strangers may think and say? Would that bother you, really, long term?? If not then go for it.

Darth Kheiron

Post by Darth Kheiron » Tue Jul 11, 2017 5:36 am

To be honest, it's something I've been considering myself.

For me, it's not about crossdressing or full transition but about becoming someone having characteristics of both sexes. I've felt my whole life that both male and female lifestyles, roles and stereotypical behavior fit me. I don't see it as necessarily a transgender thing - rather about physical manifestation of a state of mind.
Like mixing physical features of things I think charcterize me.

But the problem is that it doesn't fit very well with my career choices - the society that my success depends on would most likely not accept it, thus hindering my other plans. (I won't mention financial constrains of such required surgeries)

And given that with current technology, any modifications would always be just a compromise, I think I would not take this path. I think I will limit to less apparent genital modifications, maybe tongue splitting and such.

BUT I still struggle with the thought that to open eyes of others or alleviate fears of others desiring such things, we need those who dare.
So, should I be a pioneer and do it? Suffer some inconvenience but be certain to be helping to make the world better, more open place?

Would YOU become such a pioneer and do it? Live your dreams, be yourself, inspire others? Would you, a man, get breast implants?

soundsgreat87

Post by soundsgreat87 » Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:47 am

Believe it or not I kind of find the idea of a guy with breasts appealing.. in a perfect world, I might get some myself.