Fully split glans healed

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

donut

Fully split glans healed

Post by donut »

About two months ago I made a huge cut back nearly to the corona and furthered my meatotomy. I did alot about regrowth but it still happens. My meatotomy extension was much further than I thought and didn't reheal much. I have mixed feelings about the cuts, its really difficult to urinate and the pinch method stopped working so I admit sometimes I just sit. I also sound like a woman peeing but can definitely urinate faster as my urethra is so huge. One annoying thing is that I squeak when I jack off, pretty loud too. An air pocket moves in and out. All in all though its very exciting and I love how it looks, the cut was a quarter inch from the corona edge (i saved some for another cut) and it dented the corona as it healed. I think its quiet beautiful and different to see but Im definitely thinking I need to recut sometime and get further in the regrowth (scar tissue doesn't reheal as easy and doesn't hurt). Heres a current picture and I may post more later.
Last edited by donut on Mon Dec 17, 2018 9:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
dlblack

Re: Fully split glans healed

Post by dlblack »

I think its beautiful. I would like to have mine cut the same. I guess you could stand and pee using a penis plug with a hole thru it. Great job on a beautiful cock. Hope to see more pictures.
Peter Borges

Post by Peter Borges »

Would you show us how your split is looking, when open to us.

Peter Borges
elsimate

Post by elsimate »

love the look , i have started cutting mine, but please may we see some more, would be great. E
BBBTWO

Post by BBBTWO »

I have a small glans split and full meatotomy. Like you when I jerk off my penis gulps air.
If I get enough into my urethra, it vibrates my prostate. Feels great.
As for my glans split, today for the first time, I did the crush and cut. Painful but less blood.
Peter Borges

Post by Peter Borges »

Waiting for your pictures enjoy a nice split here:

https://www.xtube.com/video-watch/Jerki ... d-30293921

Peter Borges
colchesterbloke

Post by colchesterbloke »

Loving that video Peter :-)
stefan1962

Post by stefan1962 »

...Looks so nice...
donut

Post by donut »

sorry guys Id like to post more but have to take more and transfer them without a cable over bluetooth. Ill update soon. But having a split head sure is different though! Now that my minds gotten used to my split cock head most dicks are just odd looking now. Really does look better split.
Dude19

Post by Dude19 »

Cool pic donut. I would love to split my penis head too. Now that I have had a meatotomy for so long to me it looks natural compared to a standard penis. Eventually I will have my split penis head too just currently so busy with other stuff that it has been put on the back burner for the time being.
Be careful when trying new things. :D
donut

Post by donut »

Heres some new shots of my glans. Regrowth gets harder to fight the fursther in you get. Any day im gong to do a recut of the scar tissue.

I fucking love my penis now. Its so fuckin cool to split it apart and see the rare insides of a cock. Its been an amazing journey and probably the most amazing part is how it just feels and appears natural to me. The mind just adapts to whatever your body is, looking at pics of my old cock just looks odd now. Like its just a flesh thing with a hole in the end. Now it has symmetry and its interesting (neat to know this mod is so rare im basically a freak). Im surprised soap doesn't get in it and burn, thats a relief. Also i guess my mind adapted because I can no longer feel it catching on my pants fabric and opening. I love how, even though i didn't go through the corona it slowly dented as it healed. If i masturbate with soap I can feel my two heads and the parting line. I didnt have the straitghtest cust though, but I honestly think my cock heads crooked oin my shaft anyway, I followed my urethra position and it ended up lopsided. I think my glans was just larger on the left side. On my recut Ill sway it back on center.

Im starting to want a half split cock, down to my circ scar. I feel like you could still penetrate a woman but interesting things may happen doing that.A full split and its only a toy now, A half split, no subincision would be amazing. Also thought about an above balls reroute but reroutes sound tough to do. Imagine a woman pressurizing your cock with her mouth and it coming out the reroute. Or fastening a large skiny padlock through it before you leave town for a few days. Anyway. I like my split cock head and love peeing faster ect. My penis now makes noises which is weird. Just grabbing it hard makes air noises, and the air gulping during masturbating is actually annoying and I cant masturbate in silence anymore. I have to put a tissue in it to silence it.
Last edited by donut on Mon Dec 17, 2018 9:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
stefan1962

Post by stefan1962 »

...very fine.... do you have a pic with open split from behind?
Grampareg

Post by Grampareg »

You did an awesome job with your head split
Ball stretching. Cock mods piercings, ball pumping, nudist and exhibitionist
EichelFan

Post by EichelFan »

Amazing Splitted head
everdix

Post by everdix »