Foreskin splitting / cutting

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

pepper669

Foreskin splitting / cutting

Post by pepper669 »

Hello!

A few years ago, I made quite a deep cut into my foreskin. It was quite off-center, so I decided to do a second one on the other side of the centerline. Ever since I'm deepening either the left or the right cut a bit every now and then. Sometimes I also remove some of the skin between the two.

Please comment if you like or dislike it.

Has anybody similar experience? If yes, please share some images.

PS: Eventually, I will cut down to the glans rim (the corona), which will leave me with two big flaps of skin around my cockhead.
Attachments
Img1825_bw2.jpg
Img1799_bw.jpg
Img0060_crop.jpg
soundsgreat87

Re: Foreskin splitting / cutting

Post by soundsgreat87 »

Interesting! It's like a "dorsal slit" circumcision. Do you have any pics of it from before you started?
pepper669

Post by pepper669 »

Yes, I call it a "double dorsal slit". I've never seen it anywhere else.

One advantage is that my glans is now slighty exposed, so it slighty rubs against my underwear, but not as extremely as with a full circ – my glans is still nice and moist and very sensitive. It's like being cut and uncut at the same time (best of two worlds) and it feels very special and very sexy.

I'll have to dig into my old photos to find an "uncut" version, stay tuned...
soundsgreat87

Post by soundsgreat87 »

As someone who keeps his foreskin retracted and glans bare, I agree that the feeling of the glans rubbing on things is very arousing :D
pepper669

Post by pepper669 »

soundsgreat87 wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2017 4:38 am As someone who keeps his foreskin retracted and glans bare, I agree that the feeling of the glans rubbing on things is very arousing :D
How do you keep yours retracted? Could you imagine having it split, too?
pepper669

Post by pepper669 »

soundsgreat87 wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2017 12:28 am Interesting! It's like a "dorsal slit" circumcision. Do you have any pics of it from before you started?
Here's one just after the first cut and the way it looks today (more or less ;) ).

I hope you find the comparison inspiring.

progress.jpg
soundsgreat87

Post by soundsgreat87 »

That's cool! :D I take it your skin was somewhat loose even before you began?

I hold mine back by rolling it backwards over a cockring; you can see my pics here: https://soundsgreat87.tumblr.com/tagged/myself

I don't think I'd split my skin, but I've considered piercing a hole in it so that I could poke the glans through. That would be in the far future, though...
pepper669

Post by pepper669 »

Thanks for sharing your pix. Wow, that ring is big!

Congrats to your frenectomy - looking great!

Your foreskin seems quite a lot longer than mine, so a split wouldn't look good on it I suppose. But it's great foreskin!

As for a buttonhole circ: I like the idea a lot (there a few impressive examples on this forum) and I get an instant hardon when thinking I might get one, too. But I'm slowly running out of skin, I fear ;). BTW: Has anybody ever done a "reverse buttonhole" with the slit on the underside? Could be interesting, too.

PS: I thing we should invent a name for us "frenectomized but otherwise intact" men. I mean, I'm only slightly circed, right? I call myself "trimmed".
soundsgreat87

Post by soundsgreat87 »

How about "freeskin?" For a foreskin that has been freed from the shackles of the frenulum :D

You might not be able to do a "standard" buttonhole anymore, but what if you put some piercing holes in the "corners" of the skin flaps, and put a piercing through them? It'd hold the opening of the foreskin closed, while still letting you put your glans through above the piercing. And it'd be optional! Heck, you could even try it out temporarily by just using tape :D
TetherSpout

Post by TetherSpout »

Hey @soundsgreat87:

I love the way you have enhanced and stretched your foreskin, and the way you keep your glans exposed by rolling your foreskin down over a thick donut, or cock ring as you call it. I think I will start doing that again myself, but it will probably never look as good as yours. Your cock looks absolutely gorgeous, especially when the donut is near the base of your cock and shows off the individual delicateness and eroticism of your glans and shaft. But I am a little perplexed. Why is there such a demarcation and stark contrast in shade or skin tone between the inner and outer portions of your foreskin? Were you circumcised at one time?

BTW: I've bookmarked your tumblr blog. You should have let us know about it sooner. I think it will be a deterrent and enlightenment to anyone thinking of getting circumcised. Foreskins are so much fun and useful for so many things.
pepper669

Post by pepper669 »

I like "freeskin". So we're "freeskinners".
soundsgreat87 wrote: Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:50 am You might not be able to do a "standard" buttonhole anymore, but what if you put some piercing holes in the "corners" of the skin flaps, and put a piercing through them? It'd hold the opening of the foreskin closed, while still letting you put your glans through above the piercing. And it'd be optional! Heck, you could even try it out temporarily by just using tape :D
You have such good ideas – i'll try that soon! It would be a mixture between a buttonhole and a dorsal. As you can see, I'm fan of saftety pins for play piercings, so I might take a bigger one and ram it through the "corners", further towards the underside. And then push my glans through the hole - brilliant!
soundsgreat87

Post by soundsgreat87 »

TetherSpout wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:11 am Hey @soundsgreat87:

I love the way you have enhanced and stretched your foreskin, and the way you keep your glans exposed by rolling your foreskin down over a thick donut, or cock ring as you call it. I think I will start doing that again myself, but it will probably never look as good as yours. Your cock looks absolutely gorgeous, especially when the donut is near the base of your cock and shows off the individual delicateness and eroticism of your glans and shaft. But I am a little perplexed. Why is there such a demarcation and stark contrast in shade or skin tone between the inner and outer portions of your foreskin? Were you circumcised at one time?

BTW: I've bookmarked your tumblr blog. You should have let us know about it sooner. I think it will be a deterrent and enlightenment to anyone thinking of getting circumcised. Foreskins are so much fun and useful for so many things.
Glad you enjoy my pics :D I have a lot of fun with my cock. And I'd love to see how you get on with that method!

The sudden change in color is something that only developed a few years ago, and didn't correspond with when I started keeping the glans exposed, either. I have no idea what it is, but my guess is vitiligo. There have never been any other symptoms besides the loss of pigment.
pepper669 wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2017 9:00 pm I like "freeskin". So we're "freeskinners".

You have such good ideas – i'll try that soon! It would be a mixture between a buttonhole and a dorsal. As you can see, I'm fan of saftety pins for play piercings, so I might take a bigger one and ram it through the "corners", further towards the underside. And then push my glans through the hole - brilliant!
Hehehe, well you better show us!
kalahari.

Post by kalahari. »

I'd love to see someone with a buttonhole circumcision. Anyone out there?
K
pepper669

Post by pepper669 »

Here's an older one I just found. Beautiful and barely cut. It gives me a hard on to see this innocent little cock, waiting to be sliced.
Attachments
schneidling_by_pepper669-d7xz004.jpg
soundsgreat87

Post by soundsgreat87 »

Really nice!