Cutting penile frenulum with electrocautery pen

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

max999

Cutting penile frenulum with electrocautery pen

Post by max999 » Sun Apr 02, 2017 5:42 pm

Hi, i want to cut my frenulum because I have frenulum breve.

I started using the tying technique (i see there are some thread about it also in this forum). All went well, I managed to cut a part of the frenulum and now i can undercover glans when erect. Here are some pics of the procedure: https://i.imgur.com/0sEV82J.jpg

Frenulum now it's much better, but still too short, i need to cut more. I tried 2 times with the same procedure but something went wrong, the thread didn't started to cut the frenulum ever after more than a week of wait. Maybe that part of the frenulum it's difficult to cut? Also, having to wait 1-2 week for every attempt it's very annoying.

So I thought, why about using an electrocautery pen to cut the frenulum? Is it possible? Is it very painful?
I see in this forum that some people used that pen to split tongue or glans (example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TM_-JzKEnqA), who are very big structures compared to the frenulum. So I thought, it may work.
What do you think? Should I try? Did someone tried this procedure?

max999

Re: Cutting penile frenulum with electrocautery pen

Post by max999 » Thu Apr 06, 2017 2:46 am

no ideas?

series

Re: Cutting penile frenulum with electrocautery pen

Post by series » Sat Apr 08, 2017 1:04 am

I cut my frenum gained about 20mm with 2 stitches. The stitches were so easy, virtually painless that I tried a frenum piercing. That went well. Used a self piercing kit where the needle/canula screws into the barbel. So easy to use. I gradualy increased the barbell size over time and got it to 6mm. It stretched so much that barbell kept falling out, the skin/frenum had stretched such that there was only asliver of skin. I tied it off. within a few days it broke through. Any remnant of the frenum was gone. Gained in total about 50mm. Long process but worth it.