Urethral ReRoute

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

TravelingDL

Urethral ReRoute

Post by TravelingDL »

Hi all. I've lurked here for years and have had my ear to the ground on the urethral reroute for as many. I think... I think it's time to pull the trigger on it, but haven't found the one that pointed to a specific urologist in the Ohio area.

I'm not looking to do this myself, I'm not looking to find just any cutter (with or without experience). I'm intent on doing it 'smartly', at least in that a certified urologist would be doing it for me.

That all said, what's the best case scenario for finding one willing? What reasonable tale can I give to help give a medical justification? And where on earth can I get this done in Ohio?

Thank you so much for your input, if you have any.
mod

xxxxx

Post by mod »

xxxxx
Last edited by mod on Fri Nov 16, 2018 9:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Oregazmick

Re: Urethral ReRoute

Post by Oregazmick »

The BMEZine Encyclopedia entry on Reroutes: https://wiki.bme.com/index.php?title=Urethral_Reroute

Looking online I find a question from someone who wanted a reroute to which a Urologist replied "Well in order to find someone to do a reroute, you have to have a good reason to do so. A urologist is not going to just do this just because you want it done. Where do you want the urethra re routed to and why? Is there a medical reason for this?

The questioner continued "No medical neccesity. I have read about this extensively and like the birth control and complete drainage that comes with the reroute. My wife and I are both serious about getting this completed. In a couple cases guys have convinced a Urologist to do this for them but some have gone the DIY route because it is so difficult to find someone willing to complete it. Will a plastic surgeon do this? It doesnt seem difficult at all but i want a pro to do the work."

The urologist answered "The only plastic surgeon that may do this is Dr. Gary Alter who has offices in LA and New York. He is a plastic surgeon and urologist by training. Here is his website if you want to call him for a consult."

www.garyaltermd.com
jacksonwas12

Re: Urethral ReRoute

Post by jacksonwas12 »

This site is very useful. I like to bring knowledge to me.