Continue cutting at the upper side?

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

vergy_m

Continue cutting at the upper side?

Post by vergy_m »

I have done a full meatotomy to myself over the past year. I would say I am quite happy with the result:-)
Now as almost 5 months passed since the last cut (that I did to fix a little regrowth) I started thinking to do more and more with it.

Looked on some photos of glans splitting and got addicted in cutting the top side. Is there any downside of doing this and what would you advise as I still have not shared this with wife and can't imagine what would her reaction will be...

Here are some pics from the last clamping session done to show what I am thinking for.
Last edited by vergy_m on Mon Jul 08, 2019 8:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nikolay13

Re: Continue cutting at the upper side?

Post by Nikolay13 »

Wife must be your Muse and inspiration. And chief Executive
kalahari.

Post by kalahari. »

I would say continue to cut the top of your glans right down to the corona. That would be excellent.
K
Peter Borges

Post by Peter Borges »

I'm opposite. Stop cutting and wait for some time to consider to continue. Enjoy your meatotomy as it is.

Peter Borges
Last edited by Peter Borges on Sat Dec 10, 2016 12:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Peter Borges

Post by Peter Borges »

Indeed, - here is a spectacular split

http://www.xtube.com/video-watch/Twist- ... m-17685822

Peter Borges
TetherSpout

Post by TetherSpout »

I agree, the guy in the above video does have a spectacular split. I suppose that having such a large glans helps. Many guys would be happy to have a glans the size of just one of his lobes. But it is a shame that he cannot get a firm erection. I was surprised to see it spurt, considering that his dick was so soft and pliable. He will never be able to stick it in a cunt or ass like that. I hope the glans split wasn't the cause of it.