Saline body modification

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

Shadowcs

Saline body modification

Post by Shadowcs »

So, after my thread in the saline topic got ruined...

If saline can be used to inflate balls and cock and Breast, why not other body parts? I enjoy putting Saline in my junk. I've done it directly into the testicle and subcutaneously into my cock.

Has anyone experimented doing it elsewhere on the body? I've seen a documentary about Japanese people who do it in their foreheads. This is between skin and bone so I can see an obvious "pocket" if you will, for the saline. So what about other areas? Personally, I'm interested in areas such as stomach and arms. Has anyone ever infused under the skin there? Or have any insights on what would happen?
cjfatnite

Re: Saline body modification

Post by cjfatnite »

I've infused in my hand before. It was really fun having a swollen up hand. Piercing the skin on the back of my hand hurt a lot, though.
-CJ
Shadowcs

Post by Shadowcs »

Did it have any negative repercussions?
cjfatnite

Post by cjfatnite »

That was last year, and I haven't noticed any. I type for a living, so I'd notice something bad happening to my hand.
-CJ
Shadowcs

Post by Shadowcs »

I've had some feedback outside of this site. From a gentleman who also infuses his balls. He lives on a farm and when animals are dehydrated, they do exactly this. Pick a spot on their body and infuse a few litres under their skin. Apparently it creates a big saline bubble. No effects in animals. Guess all I need to do now is find where it's safe to do this on the human body
elsimate

Post by elsimate »

Shadowcs not sure your quite right there, if you have a cow or any animal, is dehydrated it would mean you would have to put saline into a vain ,not under the skin.
grass staggers in cows is because grass can be very low in magnesium and a farmer would put a bottle or two of magnesium under the skin, then slowly rub it so to spered it out so to get it absorbed quicker.
i really bad cases you have to call the vet and get it into the vain as quick as possible or the cow will die.
I know i have done it .E
but i am sure you could put saline in your body like guy do in the boobs, cocks and balls, might get a bit lumpy :shock: