Nut Stretching Question

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

kalahari.

Nut Stretching Question

Post by kalahari. »

Here's something that's been puzzling me for some time - what does a scrotum stretch of say 5 inches actually mean? Where do you measure from, and to?
For example one could measure from the very base of the penis where it meets the body, or from the underside of the penis where it meets the scrotum, and at the other end one could measure to the bottom edge of the nuts, or to the very tip where the balls end.
Is there a conventional way of measuring? Ideas anyone?
For the record, I can stretch 5 inches measured from the underside of my penis to the start of my nuts at the end of the ball sac.
K
elsimate

Re: Nut Stretching Question

Post by elsimate »

I would have to say myself , measuring from the underside of the penis where the nuts start then to the end of the ball sac it self.
others may say something else, i do love stertching mine but having time is the key. E
Attachments
b17.jpg
kalahari.

Post by kalahari. »

Hi elsimate, love your photo. Doesn't your method depend on how large your nuts are? Someone with big nuts would be at an automatic advantage! :)
K
stefan1962

Post by stefan1962 »

Little quest. after stretching the egg s don´t spring to the null Position?
kalahari.

Post by kalahari. »

Your nuts do spring back after you take the weights off, particularly when it's cold and the cremaster muscles shrinks back. The scrotum becomes wrinkly! But, if your nuts are warm you will find over a period of time that your nuts will hang lower if you wear weights regularly. I wear a 28mm weight 24/7.
K