Advice for first time silicone

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

msmSaline

Advice for first time silicone

Post by msmSaline »

Hey gents (and gals):

I usually hang around the saline forum, but thought this would be worthwhile to post here. If you wouldn't mind, please respond to my other thread just so I can respond and see everything in one spot. link below. Basically, looking to get silicone injected into my sack and have some questions about who/how/where.

cheers, sean

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=47100
Hey I'm Shae! I'm a trans chick, but I did this for two decades before transitioning (She/Her).

Facebook.com/bundleofshae
Fetlife.com/users/9863829 (NSFW)
Instagram.com/Shae.meful (Sorta NSFW)
Binterhot

Re: Advice for first time silicone

Post by Binterhot »

Find on Tumblr a guy who names "LeBulge" he sell silicon worldwide and other guy "bulgeman' post him experience with the orocess on himself (300cc on ballls) ;)
Xtube Profile:Binterhot
27yo mexican guy who loves to pump since i was 18, i want to be permanent huge with some silicone, if you want to help my growth DM me, every single donation would be injected đź‘Ś
Sacklang

Post by Sacklang »

Some bad things:
"I am sorry to say Philmore is going into hospital this week to have all silicone removed, , his skin is sore and red where the silicone is hardening on his cock, the hard lump of silicone has grown over the past few months , the large amount in his balls is causing pain and discomfort in his groin also.When he had his consultation he had thought of leaving the operation till after Christmas but the surgeon said it was better now while the outer skin was still in good condition rather than leave it three months and then have to result to skin grafts.Once the silicone starts to granulize ? and harden thats when the immune system will try to "eject" it and the result is the silicone moves nearer to the surface and eventually the surface skin will brake down.This is not my opinion but facts told to me by the surgeon. "
Hallo
one2pump

Post by one2pump »

Please make sure that philmore knows his brothers at arms in this community are with him in positive healing spirit. he is one of the pioneers of what many of us have in common. we hope his experience is not cloaked but that he remains resolute to the fact that this is still part of his journey. I think i can speak for us all here, that we would love for him to know we support him. there may be more men that must face the same things he is having to face currently and it is very important that just like the sharing of information happened when we all were making our decisions to enter into this, the long term end result risks and remedies are shared as well to ensure our community remains happy and healthy, regardless of what phase of the journey they may be in.