Penis plug 1st timer

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

Gasman

Penis plug 1st timer

Post by Gasman »

Hi having just started sounding about a month ago,I'm a pensioner 66 and I have been practicing with various sounds thin ones with bulbs on the end ,and now I have just received the solid ones which have slight curves on the shaft ,not sure which gives a better sensation but the solid ones feel better a fuller experience but will keep alternating between both,I also received today a cum through penis plug 8mm it's a bit slack but my god what a sensation when walking a thrill every step ,hopefully the sensation won't go away after time .only problem it has no stopper in the end and some of my juices have stained my underwater ,basically I got off on a walk to the shops what can be better,i suppose at my age it's better than peeing myself,I know I shouldn't complain but why didn't I find this experience/procedure/kink, earlier and is there anything out there to better the feelings I'm experiencing at this moment in time ,do other people out there get off with plugs in there dick or am I just a odd or lucky OAP ,another problem I have, is I've opened my pee hole to take 10mm sounds okay but the end is gaping open should I tell the doctor what I'm doing I'm worried he might think I'm kinky any help ,tips, advice most welcome thanks
TetherSpout

Re: Penis plug 1st timer

Post by TetherSpout »

You should check out the TetherSpout Chronicles at tetherproducts.com for my approach to getting more pleasure from your penis. From what you say, I think it may surprise and enlighten you.
Gasman

Post by Gasman »

TetherSpout wrote:You should check out the TetherSpout Chronicles at tetherproducts.com for my approach to getting more pleasure from your penis. From what you say, I think it may surprise and enlighten you.
Hi tether spout I have tried to view the chronicles but my iPad says download failure safari download failure ,I have an order in with you for a sizing dilator stick (larger one) to try to stretch my pee hole thanks
TetherSpout

Post by TetherSpout »

Other people have reported problems with Apple products like the iPad and Safari also. Typically they can be fixed by simply switching to a different browser like Mozilla Firefox or Opera. I can't afford to hire someone to develop a better fix and I wouldn't anyway because I think Apple products are overpriced and overrated. Apple should make its products compatible with the majority, not the other way around.