Genital Makeover - Filler for Penis, Implants for Testicles

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

Would you consider similar enhancements? (to either smaller or even bigger extent)

Already have them
5%
Yes, both penis and scrotum
50%
Yes, only penis
7%
Yes, only scrotum
20%
No, but I like it
15%
No, I don't like it
3%

Total votes: 180

Darth Kheiron

Genital Makeover - Filler for Penis, Implants for Testicles

Post by Darth Kheiron »

Hello,
I would like to start a topic for those interested in resculpting their geitals.

For me, even though I don't feel inadequate down there, I feel I would love to have quite different-looking set of genitals. Having quite an extreme and fake look is a token that such a look is a result of my own choice, result o my own efforts and preferences. On the other hand I would like to have something relatively concealable when needed. Also, I want something as reversible as possible.

My current reasoning is:

*For penis: Having Macrolane injected. About 100cc would give an extreme look, yet I should be somehow capable of erection and penetration. Macrolane is not so expensive (I've read even about prices about 30USD per cc) and makes very soft and squishy appearance. It looks fake but shouldn't hinder function so much and doesn't stimulate immuno-reaction, hence shouldn't trigger auto-immune problems.
It is also temporary and is reabsorbed in about two years with only a fraction staying for longer. Thanks to that, one can experiment with extremes without fear of permanently destroying own "ordinary" sex life.

*For testicles: I consider custom-made testicular implants about 8cm/3,2 inch long. Shouldn't I find a manufacturer, I would like to use veterinary implants for castrated stallions. By my reasoning, animal implants might be even safer for not containing so much of material-softening chemicals. These "neuticles" would be implanted below natural testicles in order to enlarge scrotum without hindering physiological function of natural testicles.

This is simulation of desired look:
Attachments
Bez názvu-2.jpg
bullbags

Re: Genital Makeover - Filler for Penis, Implants for Testic

Post by bullbags »

Very interesting DK. There is no doubt that ball enhancement through Neutical implants is viable and possible as seen by other board members, however, I would only consider it if performed through a professional medical/surgical Dr. in 1st rate sterile clinic. Having attained approx. 15" when pumped and quite a good hang I would not need huge implants to get close to 20" which on my frame would be dramatic :shock:
Insofar as the penis is concerned injection to thicken it is quite another matter as you realize because functionality must be maintained for deep penetration. Examples of disasters in that area are numerous and quite shocking :( and not desirable obviously! Your Photoshop goal is attainable but I would like to see slightly more low hang to form that magnificent teardrop shape many of us dream about. Please keep up the good work, BB.
modex

Post by modex »

I'll second the suggestion using professional help only, while at the same time that makes any plan more of a dream.
I would at the same time advise to go for neuticles instead of anything metal. Reduces problems at security.
Now, here are my own ideas that go pretty much along the same line (potentially reversible, only freaky to some degree): Neuticles of a reasonable size, topped up wirh some macrolane for a softer look and touch. Noticeable injections into penis, of course. I would add, however, a good and long time dilation of the urethra coupled with a PA or better Reverse PA that would be able to support and hold in place a wand. An urethral relocation would be desirable, to allow urination with the wand in or a full circle chastity wand. A good asshole stretch with longtime plugs and a large number of piercings along the bag and penis (ladder) would add to the look, while removable for cleaning, metal detectors and other annoyances.
Darth Kheiron

Post by Darth Kheiron »

Thank you both for suggestions and I coulnd't agree more.

I would definately stay with hard silicone implants for testicles but I'm not sure whether I would find a doctor willing to do that or commission manufacthre of similar implants. On the other hand, I'm willing to invest A LOT into it (for safety, my only body ;-) ), so I hope to persuade a doctor by willingness to pay what is necessary.
Darth Kheiron

Post by Darth Kheiron »

I know about a doctor in Czech Republic who once injected 100cc macrolane into a man's penis for widening, the same as I desire, so I want to contact her. She also seems pretty cheap (we have excellent but underpaid doctors in Czech Rep. ... to their despair but my happiness ;-) ).
Darth Kheiron

Post by Darth Kheiron »

As far as I know, most problems from penile enlargement were from silicone injections (nasty stuff when it goes wrong), fat transfer (necrosis) or PMMA (auto-immune reaction, permanent inflammation). But non-stimulating hyaluronic acid like Macrolane should just be there, virtually inert, slowly nagurally reabsorbed, with possibility to be artificially dissolved wjth enzymatic injection. Totally reversible.
Darth Kheiron

Post by Darth Kheiron »

So I'm waiting for a reply from a doctor concerning filler properties. I just hope Macrolane will fit my needs.

And to be honest, I'm reconsidering how much do I value the ability of comfortable deep penetration during ordinary sex. I think that deep down I would actually rather prefer to be modified more :-/
modex

Post by modex »

Vanilla sex is imho extremely overrated. Just consider the possibilities you (or myself) would have with an inflated penis. I would very much believe, the quality of orgasm is actually better "outside" with the right hands/tools. The best I had were achieved with estim and hands free. So go for more macrolane.
Metal_Micky

Post by Metal_Micky »

I just wish the fillers like Macrolane weren't so damn expensive!

Happy to inject myself, have used KY before but hoping and wishing for a more permanent cheaper option that isn't going to try kill me!
Darth Kheiron

Post by Darth Kheiron »

Yeah, I would love to be able to provide for docking :-D Yet, I would like to be able to use such penis to penetrate a woman somehow ... well, I want children.

Otherwise, I don't think Macrolane is so expensive. Other fillers are extreme but Macrolane is still manageable for doctors can buy large less pricey quantities normally meant for breast augmentations. And according to one australian doctor it should stay in penis longer than previously thought because there is naturally less of the enzyme dissolving it, Macrolane tends to replace lost volume by absorbing water and tends to degrade less when in larger quantities. So, I think it's the safest way. And reversible!
modex

Post by modex »

No need for penetration to get her pregnant. As a fact, she's more likely to conceive if you collect your semen outside (clean plastic cup will do) and inject where your junk would go with a longish syringe (of course no needle) of relatively small diameter. You'll get your little soldiers a lot closer to where they would want to swim. We have produced twins this way, so beware...
Darth Kheiron

Post by Darth Kheiron »

Yeah, you might be right. Personally, I would love to go really big. Just my partners and colleagues might not be as happy as me :-D
Darth Kheiron

Post by Darth Kheiron »

Hi! I have an update because the doctor replied to some of my questions:

* HA based products tend to stay at leas 12 months with quite a stable size.

* Macrolane doesn't induce any significant further increase in size (due to collagen production boost, additional water absorption, microscopic encapsulation, ...), so injected volume = gained volume.

* He's said that Macrolane doesn't have a good reputation but didn't tell any details why. Just that large volumes are a "great way to have a deformed disaster". But according to wht I've read, the reputation is caused by generally soft feel, lack of integration to the tissue (so gel might stay somehow mobile) and "soft blob-like" appearance with possible irregularities, tends to accumulate in prepuce. But for me these aspects are actually a good think for even if one goes enormous, it doesn't hinder penetration so much.

* He advises getting 15ml each session and gradually increase to desired size for natural results. Or get all volume in one shot for the more soft and mobile results.

So, I think I know what I needed to know. My current plans are to save money and start with 60cc macrolane to test it. And then come for more and add testicular implants :-D
bullbags

Post by bullbags »

FYI Darth, I have found a site in the USA by the name 'Bodyshapingperth' which is a physician's cosmetic clinic who offer penile HA penile augmentation, check it out. There are some before and after pics but I have found them to be unimpressive by our pumping forum standards. However the posted photos may be conservative so as not to shock the uninitiated under-endowed!They claim increases in girth of from 15 to 30% which means a 2" thick cock could become 2.6" thick which is pretty good all things considered :) . The cost seems outrageous though. BB.
Darth Kheiron

Post by Darth Kheiron »

Hi, thank you for the reference. I've already contacted this doctor and he doesn't use Macrolane and doesn't inject more than 15cc in one session. He seems to be strongly against more extreme or unnatural results. But that's exactly what I want.
And the price is really bad :-( He said it's very much because of lack of competition in Australia, so no market push to lower price.