Intact foreskin

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

Are you intact or circumcised

Intact
60%
Circumcised at birth
26%
Circumcised as a kid <13 years old
3%
Circumcised as a teen
1%
Circumcised as an adult for medical reasons
No votes
Circumcised as an adult for pleasure
6%
Circumcised as an adult for other reasons
1%
Restored
3%

Total votes: 78

Dude19

Intact foreskin

Post by Dude19 »

As you may know I am circumcised since birth. But a number of years ago I had discovered that my penis was not all natural. I had saw a intact penis and I was very jealous that mine didn't have a skin that cover the head of it. I wanted that skin. I few years ago I learned that you can restore the skin so I started looking into it.

At first I saw only finding that the only way to restore it was to have it surgically graphed from the scrotum. Which made me disappointed because I knew I wasn't going to be able to have that surgery. But I kept looking for other ways one way popped out at me. Stretching the skin on the shaft would produce a skin similar to the original foreskin. The only down side was that you had to do it all the time and it could take years to get it the way you want it. So I started tugging every chance I had.

So then I started doing more research on why you should have a foreskin. In my research I found that the rate of circumcision in America has dropped. One of the affects of circumcision is erectile disfunction. Circumcision was at one point a routine procedure done to baby boys after birth. It was believed that if you circumcise you baby boy then he won't masturbate. Another affect could be if the foreskin is cut to tight then later in life he will have painful erection. Other side affects could be urethral stricture which is when the opening of the meatus is restricted so much that urine has a hard time passing through.

I believe that you should never circumcise a baby boy. I know I will not circumcise my future boys. I hope eventually circumcise declines to a point where it is no longer a common practice. I know there are religious views that often require circumcision and that is fine.
Be careful when trying new things. :D
dlblack

Re: Intact foreskin

Post by dlblack »

I agree that no baby should be circumcised at birth. Mine was clipped at the end just a little of the foreskin. Gave me just enough skin to jack off any time any where with out lube. I just love it. I am so glad they did not cut it all off. It was enough to cover half of my head.
In my 20's I stated pumping my cock and my foreskin started getting longer and longer. Now I got enough to cover my head. I never ware any underware and I like to feel the long foreskin flopping around as I walk after I have pumped it up big.
The only time I would say a boy needed to be circumcised is when the skin is to tight to let the head come out. Then just clipping the end of the foreskin would be done.
But every one has there own idea of what is best.
Lexi

Not circumsised!

Post by Lexi »

Foreskin closed.
Foreskin closed.
Foreskin closed.
Foreskin closed.
It is a personal decision by adults, whether they be circumcised or not. Cut out of children without medical reasons is a crime. Children are not the personal property of their parents.
Attachments
Meatotomy
Meatotomy
Solo Masturbant :D