Best way to enlarge small peehole by only 4mm?

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

enigma2k

Best way to enlarge small peehole by only 4mm?

Post by enigma2k »

Hi,

My peehole is pretty small and won't allow me to put any sounds in it that are above 6mm. I would like to enlarge the peehole by only 4mm. The skin above the frenulum very thin where I want to cut it.

What is the least invasive way to do it so the risk for an infection is low and it can quickly heal?

Clamp & Cut or just cut without clamp?

what do I have to put into the wound that it won't heal together? and is using Isopropanol alcohol sufficient before and after the cut or is there a better way that won't burn as much?

Thanks very much for any help!
Dude19

Re: Best way to enlarge small peehole by only 4mm?

Post by Dude19 »

I can't say which method would lower the risk of infection more but I can say as long as you keep it clean and use sterile instruments that should keep the risk low. To keep it from healing together I usually used some tissue in the opening which I replaced every time I peed which leads me to my next point drank plenty of water for a few days before and after and avoid other types of drinks.
However since you only want it a little bit bigger I would recommend first trying to stretch it out instead of cutting it because once you cut it a small amount of scar tissue will form at the base of the cut and scar tissue doesn't like to stretch very much.
I am guessing by the size of opening and the fact that you are having trouble stretching it I assume that you are circumcised.
In order to help you more I would like to see some photos or more information.
Be careful when trying new things. :D
TetherSpout

Post by TetherSpout »

I agree with Dude19. Stretching is better, at least at first, because once you cut it you will always have to cut it. Tether Products sells a sizing sound & dilator that is graduated in tiny 0.33 mm stepped increments. It starts at 6.67 mm diameter, which I realize is a little larger than what you can take right now. But if you can stretch it enough with something else to get the first step of that sizing sound in, going the rest of the way to a 10 mm diameter should be relatively easy, because each step of the sizing sound & dilator is so small. Trying it with any other sounds would probably result in a lot of pain and possibly bloodshed because they are usually graduated in much larger 1 mm increments.
Dude19

Post by Dude19 »

Yup TetherSpout is right using a product that is designed to stretch the meatus is better because unlike cutting the tissue is only stretched and cutting results in exposing new tissue. The main reason I went for the cutting rather than stretching is because I wanted it to open up my meatus and glans rather than just stretching the hole open. And eventually I wanted to split my glans in half. But since you only want to enlarge the hole I would recommend stretching.
Be careful when trying new things. :D
Lexi

Post by Lexi »

As a plug diameter I would just take the diameter of the largest dilator that I can introduce. After about 2 to three weeks, the plug will fall out and you can introduce the next largest. As low a plug has been found with an olive shape and a slender neck, of course, with longitudinal bore. The plug slides in and then you can no longer feel in because it fits perfectly into the urethra navicular fossa. :D

enigma2k wrote:Hi,

My peehole is pretty small and won't allow me to put any sounds in it that are above 6mm. I would like to enlarge the peehole by only 4mm. The skin above the frenulum very thin where I want to cut it.

What is the least invasive way to do it so the risk for an infection is low and it can quickly heal?

what do I have to put into the wound that it won't heal together? and is using Isopropanol alcohol sufficient before and after the cut or is there a better way that won't burn as much?

Attachments
Piss with plug
Piss with plug
Penis Plug
Penis Plug
Solo Masturbant :D
pepasHunter

Post by pepasHunter »

I do agree with Lexi. That is the way that worked for me. I am now at 16mm.

But before I do forget it... include in your drinking lots of cranberries juice!
This is the best to drink if you notice some peeing discomforts, it has lots of C vitamin that help keep infections under control.
And in worst instance drink raw sliced garlic with water in the morning.
It may keep you away of doctors.

When I began stretching my peehole I was able to insert only a plastic BIC pen or a pencil.
And my started plug was 9.3 mm wide.
It took me years (not kidding) and tons of lub before I was able get the starter plug in.

At that time I did follow an expert advise:
"If it took you much time to insert it then once it is in leave it in and wait, Penis will get used to it.
And weeks later it will drop, leaving your peehole ready for the next size"

So be patient be persistent but beware not to force the tissue, scar tissue is worst one when enlarging.

Enjoy.

Cheers.
The wolf can tell more of the road than the rabbit
pepasHunter

Post by pepasHunter »

Oh... one last recomendation.
Get one bottle of Silicon Based lubricant.
Water based ones are good but on long time sessions it gets dry very fast.

Thanks for reading.

Enjoy.

Manuel
The wolf can tell more of the road than the rabbit
smth57

Post by smth57 »

20160926_114842.jpg
I had the same problem...so i decided to get my peehole bigger....started at 3mm now i'm on 5mm...
my aim is at least 8mm...bought some dilators and last week i bought 2 urethral flexibel dilators which are exellent in my opinion..
they both go in all the way and thats a great feeling..bought all my stuff from dhgate.com
jddill

Post by jddill »

Where did you get such a perfect little plug?
I have been looking for ages and can not find one just like that, let alone in the size I need.
Lexi wrote:As a plug diameter I would just take the diameter of the largest dilator that I can introduce. After about 2 to three weeks, the plug will fall out and you can introduce the next largest. As low a plug has been found with an olive shape and a slender neck, of course, with longitudinal bore. The plug slides in and then you can no longer feel in because it fits perfectly into the urethra navicular fossa. :D

enigma2k wrote:Hi,

TetherSpout

Post by TetherSpout »

The problem with penis plugs like the one that Lexi uses is that they need to be sized very precisely. A few thousands of an inch or fractions of a millimeter too large and they won't go in without pain and possibly even bloodshed. On the other hand, just a few thousands of an inch or fractions of a millimeter too small and they will soon start to fall out after insertion. Penis plugs, even when you can find one that is just the right size, have very limited usefulness and are quickly outgrown because they depend on dilating the orifice in order to stay in place. Deliberately enlarging the peehole usually isn't their purpose. To efficiently enlarge your peehole you are far better off using sounds and to keep something like a plug or hollow wand inside it you are far better off using a spout and retainer like Tether Products sells.
donut

Post by donut »

someone should make a plug that goes in and expands. It would have a nice stainless knob on the end that when turned, rotates some kind of smooth protrusions out of a slot. Or you could have a rubber end with a threaded shaft through it that compresses the rubber and expands it outward but I like the idea of a nice cnc'd aluminum "tool".
TetherSpout

Post by TetherSpout »

@donut,
There are literally dozens of patents for penis plugs based on the ideas that you describe. The problem is that they are all just theoretical. No one has been able to physically make one that actually works. I know because I extensively researched the subject when I filed the patent application for my tetherspouts. The only way to keep anything securely inside the end of your dick is by using a spout and retainer like the ones sold at Tether Products.
Oregazmick

Post by Oregazmick »

A bit late on the scene as I have not visited this Board for a long time.

I agree with all the advice given to enigma2k that recommends stretching and not cutting his peehole to enlarge it. The key is to go very slowly, this is a long term project, and stretching needs to be done a tiny bit at a time. Ideally the stretching device needs to be pee thru because for best results it needs to be in more or less continuously, and when the peehole is happy with it, you can move on to the next size up, a very small diameter increase, no more than 0.5mm. If you try to stretch too fast then in my experience the rim of the peehole becomes sore and tries to close up to a smaller size. That is when you need to put a smaller size plug back in, and keep it in until the soreness disappears. The other problem of trying to go too fast is injury that causes scar tissue to form, which is resistant to being stretched.

Successful stretching is a longterm project, so be patient and enjoy the process! If you cannot be patient, then cutting is probably the answer, and some do get considerable satisfaction from that, but it is not for me.

I first started sticking things down my peehole when I was a preteen, a glass medical thermometer, which I later realised was not a good idea as it could break. Several decades later I am still at it! If I make a special effort and some preparation I can get an object 19mm in diameter down inside my cock, for many years the limit was 17mm. These days I habitually have an item with a maximum diameter of 17.5mm inside my cock as it seems to be happiest at this level. Since the thermometer everything I have inserted has been homemade / adapted, initially the barrels of thin ballpoint pens, of even smaller diameter than the ubiquitous Bic Crystal. These days an adapted felt tip marker pen is inside my cock!

You could do well to investigate TetherSpout's products which he first mooted on this Board a long time ago, but then had problems finding someone to manufacture them, but is now up and running. As he modestly has not provided a link to his website, I will do so:

http://tetherproducts.com/Pages/TopTier/home.html