sound with barbs

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

subinboy

sound with barbs

Post by subinboy »

one of my long time fantasie is useing a middle hard rubber sound with barbs on it.
a 12mm sound and with the barbs about 18mm. one how is not so hard to get in.
but when i pull it back the barbs going up and start pushing hard in my urethra.
love to now how that feels. someone have any ideas how to make a sound like this?
would be nice when the barbs are hard and sharp. :oops:
Dude19

Re: sound with barbs

Post by Dude19 »

Now I would like to stop you right there I am not an expert but I have done my fair share of fishing with barbed hooks and I know that the barb is designed to prevent the hook from coming out as you pull on the line. And even once you have the fish in your hand and the hook in the other it is still difficult to remove without doing some damage even if you are lucky enough to get it in the lips of the fish. Now I know from research that the urethra is a fairly delicate tissue that can easily get damaged from just rough play. Even thou you are thinking about a flexible material the barbs could be sharp enough to puncture a hole in your urethra causing a major damage and bleeding. Now I am not just telling you this to warn you of the risks involved with such play I am telling you not to ever try to put something that can easily slide in but is very difficult to remove.
I have learned that trying to remove an object that has gotten larger after it has been inserted is painful. I recently had a peice of tubbing get it self knotted in my bladder and boy did that frustrate me a lot it was nearly impossible to remove without a lot of force. And oh man did that hurt trying to pull out. Luckily I have a meatotomy so once I got it out of the bladder it was smooth sailing from there and I have learned my lesson don't stick more than enough into my bladder of anything that could get knotted on itself. I have also learned over the years that the rougher of the object you use the more likely you are to scare the urethra and that is no fun.
Now here's an alternative to the barbs have things along the length that are teardrop shaped no sharp points and still have some of the feelings you may get from barbs with less of a risk of damage. Now this would be very difficult to produce I think but there are some companies that produce a similar produce like silicone nozzles. But if you now how to make molds for silicone you might be able to make your own. I would like to eventually once I have enough money I would like to make my own because even thou I don't think I have a fairly large meatotomy I still am having trouble finding sounds that are inexpensive that are large enough.
Now I believe I have answered your question fully to the best of my ability and knowledge.
Be careful when trying new things. :D
subinboy

Re: sound with barbs

Post by subinboy »

yes,i said it maybe wrong.
barbs is not the good word,what i mean is light flexible points.
not to hard but also not to flexible. so when you bring the (rubber) sound in they bent.
and when you pull the sound out the points go up and push hard in the urethra.
most say i have no problem when it hurts (and it make a little damage) :oops:
i have decided to try to make one myself. will keep you posted.