Silicone and self injectiom

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

Darth Kheiron

Re: Silicone and self injectiom

Post by Darth Kheiron »

If you want permanent enlargement of balls, why not go for neuticles? These are safe veterinary implants with possibility of buying even models for horses. And the result is magnificent ... and a lot safer.
Sacklang

Post by Sacklang »

i do it. 2 Macrolane in the penisshaft.
Hallo
timff

Post by timff »

Macrolane, I must read up about it . Sounds very interesting.
Darth Kheiron

Post by Darth Kheiron »

So I wrote a doctor for info concerning Macrolane and waiting for reply. Honestly, I'm afraid no one here will be willing to inject as much as I want. They all strive for natural result but my philosophy is: Once fake, be a proudly fake monster.

And having custom horse-like sized testicular implants? Oh god, I pray to find a doctor who will agree :-/
timff

Post by timff »

Sounds good to me . Bigger is always better. I hope you can get in touch with a doctor than can make you as big as you would like to be . Tim
salinecockpumper

Post by salinecockpumper »

Thinking of getting 100CC from LeBuldge and self injecting.
stefan1962

Post by stefan1962 »

salinecockpumper wrote:Thinking of getting 100CC from LeBuldge and self injecting.
...make it - i have read, that orders will be end at 17th this month ...
Darth Kheiron

Post by Darth Kheiron »

Do you have any formal medical training? Because this would be extremely dangerous (hitting vein, pressing nerve) with possibly undesirable appearance because of things like not creating micro-droplets, so risking encapsulation, putting it into wrong tissue layer etc.
salinecockpumper

Darth Kheiron wrote:Do you have any formal medical training? Because this would be extremely dangerous (hitting vein, pressing nerve) with possibly undesirable appearance because of things like not creating micro-droplets, so risking encapsulation, putting it into wrong tissue layer etc.

No medical training. Just going to follow his directions.
Darth Kheiron

Post by Darth Kheiron »

Well, honestly, I don't think it'S a good idea.
Not only because of the "ordinary" reasons (risk of hitting blood vessel, infection etc.), but because you might not be able to "feel" if you really doing it right just because of lack of experience.

I'm myself am working in medical sciences and am still unsure whether I can give proper subcutaneous injection and not end up intramuscularly, potentially causing necrosis with the injected chemical meant to go under the skin, not into the muscle. You might also lack tools as proper canulla to make a pocket for silicone or not be able to create proper size of material droplets, resulting in different appearance than you desire.

I just suggest that you have a professional to do such kind of work, especially if it's virtually irreversible.
salinecockpumper

Darth Kheiron wrote:Well, honestly, I don't think it'S a good idea.
Not only because of the "ordinary" reasons (risk of hitting blood vessel, infection etc.), but because you might not be able to "feel" if you really doing it right just because of lack of experience.

I'm myself am working in medical sciences and am still unsure whether I can give proper subcutaneous injection and not end up intramuscularly, potentially causing necrosis with the injected chemical meant to go under the skin, not into the muscle. You might also lack tools as proper canulla to make a pocket for silicone or not be able to create proper size of material droplets, resulting in different appearance than you desire.

I just suggest that you have a professional to do such kind of work, especially if it's virtually irreversible.
Sadly there is no pros around here.
aFFabile

Post by aFFabile »

I^m also interested in silicon injections for balls and cock.
If someone have any tipe of experience please contact me

where to get info ? web sites
are there in Europe doctor or esperienced for let inject on me
23dick77

Post by 23dick77 »

aFFabile wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 8:34 am I^m also interested in silicon injections for balls and cock.
If someone have any tipe of experience please contact me

where to get info ? web sites
are there in Europe doctor or esperienced for let inject on me
Looking for the same, bro. Someone in Germany that helps me injecting it.
lapeche

Post by lapeche »

Darth Kheiron wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2016 9:32 pm Well, honestly, I don't think it'S a good idea.

I've considered injecting Silicone years ago, until I've read Darth Kheiron's comment.

I thought I'd share a video that talks about the cons/dangers/side effects of Silicone Oil.
https://youtu.be/dV8iF3KliNs *Graphic content warning*
Ekoal

Post by Ekoal »

Hello. I've been thinking for a while. Injecting silicone into the scrotum. I have doubts and fears. It would be self-injecting. But I don't know any side effects. Where to inject specifically. I just want balls.
I have order 100 + 100ml. If someone can help me
Thanks