Bladder play

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

Dude19

Bladder play

Post by Dude19 »

I love cockstuffing especially when the object I am using is long enough to reach the bladder which makes it even more fun. I have use surigical tubing to enter the bladder then either drain it or inflate it. The best part is having it half full of air and half full of pee. Then when you pee feeling it gurgling out. I never try to put a lot of air in at once but I have completely filled it with air before. I have also put Bb's in my bladder which are not as much fun because the bb's I used were not very heavy so you couldn't even feel them.
Now I have put surgical tubing in my urethra and almost got it stuck in but eventually it worked is way back out enough I could pull it out. I immediately throw that piece away so it wouldn't happen again. Now I use a much longer piece that I could get into my bladder and have the other end at my mouth. I did some today which was fun because I hadn't done any in a long time the best part is having air in your bladder for a while and leaving it there. The trick is to stop peeing as soon as you hear the first gurgling or before you get all the pee out. It takes skill to hold it but it's not impossible.
Some of the other things I have used to enter the bladder have been glow bracelets stuck end to end and a long paintbrush. The glow sticks and the tubing are easier than the paintbrush. They also stay in place better where as the paintbrush as soon as you get it in it immediately try to work its way out. Glow sticks are the best because if they are glowing and the lights are out it looks like your pee is glowing. Plus it's fun to watch something come out glowing slowly getting longer. An easy way to tell if you have enter the bladder or not is if you suddenly have to pee. Or pee fills the tube. I usually do it when I have a good amount of pee in my bladder which makes it easier to tell. As you getting closer to your bladder you may encounter a little bit of resistance then all of a sudden it will just pop in and you will be in the bladder. The more you do it the less resistance you will get. A good practice is to make sure your have enough lube on what ever you are using and when you are done to pee to help flush out anything that may have gotten into your urethra and help to prevent an infection. And if you feel like you may be getting an infection drink cranberry juice.
I have found its about 15 inches to get into the bladder. I have found that there is many way that you can put air into your bladder some are simple like using a siringe and holding it tight into your meatus and pushing air in the only hard part is refilling the siringe without letting the air out. Another easy way is to use a basketball pump or hand pump that way all you have to do is pump it in and hold it tight. A bit more involved way is to put a tube into you bladder and pump air in or blow air in. Then pinch the tube my your penis and pull it out. I like both ways because one way you can get a lot more air in and the other way you can feel it going in. The method I use usually depends on what I feel like doing. I will say this do not ever use a compressor or electric pump to put air in until you know what you are doing. They will pump way to much air to quickly and you can easily lose control of it and accidentally burst something causing major injury or death.
I have read on other sites of people how have done this and have put liquids into there bladder such as coke. And then had the tube run up their shirt and they would drink from it. I have never put any liquids in my bladder except water but I have drank my own pee before and I like the taste of it sometime the only thing is if you don't drink enough water before hand it has a strong taste to it. I would imagine that if you were to but some liquid into you bladder first it would dilute it enough that it wouldn't be as strong. I will probably try that another day.
A little benefit to doing this is that over time you can increase the size of your bladder meaning you can go longer times without having to pee. I also find it fun to try to hold your pee for as long as possible usually if I do that I also drink a lot more water to help increase the urge to pee which is fun there is a threshold where once you pass it the urge decreases a little at which point I would say that would be a good time to drink a lot of water. I have tried to then ignore the hole full bladder and think about something else. That will help increase the amount of time a little but at some point you will either start to leak a little or have a lot of discomfort you will actually see a bulge forming at the bottom of your belly if you are skinny or fit. I would also recommend for the best result is to be pants less and no underwear mostly because the waistband even on jeans will press in on your bladder preventing you from filling it completely plus you will be able to see it better. The largest amount of pee I could hold was a lot more than what I usually pee. I sometime try to hold the morning pee in as long as I can but usually it gets to me and I have to release it.
I will however warn you that if you ever put something into your bladder you must have a way to get it out. By either peeing it out or pulling it out. For tubing I have found that you should cut them extra long because once they enter the bladder they can easily slide more in making what you think is just enough disappear into your penis. I know this first hand because I had cut probably a 2 foot piece and used it a few time then once I kept putting a little more in until just about an inch was sticking out then all of a sudden in went in and I could get a hold of it anymore.
Sorry this is kind of all over the place but I was just typing whatever came to mind.
Be careful when trying new things. :D
soundsgreat87

Re: Bladder play

Post by soundsgreat87 »

I should preface this by saying: air in your bladder is probably not the best idea. I can't find it now but I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that the air can get into your kidneys and cause problems.

That being said, your whole post is fucking hot. I did a little bladder play a few years ago. I boiled some distilled water to sterilize it, and mixed in a little salt and baking soda as well for pH and electrolyte balance. I then used a soft, squishy bottle with a narrow nozzle on it to squirt the water down my cock to fill my bladder. It felt SO GOOD going in and coming out. The feeling of a full bladder is weirdly erotic, as it pushes on your prostate.. you can even start to leak milky precum from it.

I never had any health issues with it, but I only did it a few times. Have you ever had a UTI as a result?
jazzik

Post by jazzik »

My favorite toys, they all go in to the bladder
Attachments
my favorite toys
my favorite toys
Hazeleye

Post by Hazeleye »

soundsgreat87 wrote:I should preface this by saying: air in your bladder is probably not the best idea. I can't find it now but I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that the air can get into your kidneys and cause problems.
As soundsgreat87 wrote, forcing air into the bladder is a dangerous procedure due to the risk of it entering the kidneys, and then entering the bloodstream as readily as toxins are exuded. The tiniest air bubble entering the bloodstream can equal instant demise. Unless one chooses to play Russian Roulette with this sport, best to forgo it. This is why when receiving any injection, the operator will first ensure that a drop of liquid is forced out so no air is in the needle. If I remember correctly of what I read, the air does not always have to enter the kidneys in some cases to still enter the bloodstream. That is why, for what little that I had previously experienced, I now avoid.

Personally, I would be cautious about the other activities, as well.
devodude

Post by devodude »

First of all, thanks for sharing your experiences here on this forum, Dude19. It was a bit of a challenge to read, due to the lack of paragraphs, but I made it through. (Remember, white space is your friend.) :-)

I would also like to concur with the other two previous posts about the safety issues expressed here. We're all for sexy, fun adventures but not at the expense of one's health or life. I realize it can be difficult to think clearly when you're young and horny. Back when I was your age, I did a fair amount of risky and well...stupid things. My libido was hard to control, and I often threw caution to the wind. Maybe that's nature's way of "weeding the herd". I'm sure emerg departments have seen the gamut of wacky stuff done in the name of sexual enjoyment.

Harking back to the days when I was shacked up and had two kids, it was not uncommon for me to experiment and try different things. As in your case Dude19, I discovered urethral and bladder play. My wife had no idea I was doing this, of course. As I recall, I got the idea one day to slide tubing down my urethra. I honestly had no concept of keeping anything spotlessly clean. As the tubing worked its way down my hard shaft, I reached the magical point where it crosses the prostate. Oh what joy! Thinking it couldn't get any better than that, I continued on. I was not prepared for the ecstacy that lay beyond. Once the tip of the tubing reach the mouth of the bladder, I was in sheer heaven. As the Prince song said "...nothing compares, nothing compares to you...".

I was hooked. Keep in mind, I was in my twenties then. Every nerve ending in your body is in its prime. I had to have more of this. That's when I was on a quest to find other objects to slide down my shaft. Some items were hollow, some weren't. Since I had kids, it was easy enough to find used glow sticks, but by the time I got 'em, they weren't glowing much anymore.

It was also stupid of me not to find the smoothest items, and I still hadn't gotten through my head that they needed to be as sterile as possible. Naturally, I had gotten UTI's. Over the months and years, I had gotten many UTI's. Antibiotics were there to save my life and relieve my severe discomfort time and time again. Eventually, I had learned that things needed to be clean. But, my immune system was usually asleep at the wheel, and I got infections about half the time.

But there was no denying how pleasurable it was. I also discovered one day how enjoyable it was forcing water down my erect cock using the strong stream from my shower head. The feeling of the continuous stream of water from one distinct area of the shower head, quickly filling my bladder to full capacity was just unreal. Then, pissing it all out, and filling my bladder up again, over and over again. All the fun of pissing out clear water all over my body, into my face and mouth time and time again. I was in my glory.

As in the past though, I got infections about half the time. No amount of cranberry juice or hydration was going to stop that for a guy like me.

One thing I never did was pump air into my bladder. I had read enough medical information to know better. I read somewhere not to even blow inside a woman's vagina. Keep in mind that if someone dies from this kind of activity, they aren't about to leave an entry into a forum like this saying it was a bad idea. They're dead. Postings go way down once you're in your grave.

About the wackiest thing I did put down my urethra was yogurt. Yeah, that's right...yogurt. I don't exactly know why though. I remember being fully naked in the kitchen. The wife and kids were out of town. I was having fun cock stuffing knives and spoons and other household objects, and taking pictures of my accomplishments. (If I had the time, I could probably still find those older photos and post them here.)

Then, I got the urge to try something "different", and the yogurt in the fridge looked like a good thing to try. It is pretty thick and I wanted to know how that would feel. Like I said, when your libido is in overdrive, you do whatever it "tells" you to do. I must have used a large syringe I had sitting in my toolkit. It was a very unique sensation, as I recall. You could definitely feel the weight of the yogurt in the bladder. The "fun" was trying to pee out pure yogurt. Weirdly erotic.

After all was said and done though, I had concerns about whether I had expelled all of it out, and whether it was going to "turn bad" in my bladder and cause a severe infection. Fine time to think about that now, right? But that's what happens when you're young and you've got WAY too much time on your hands.
Dude19 wrote: I also find it fun to try to hold your pee for as long as possible usually if I do that I also drink a lot more water to help increase the urge to pee which is fun there is a threshold where once you pass it the urge decreases a little at which point I would say that would be a good time to drink a lot of water. I have tried to then ignore the hole full bladder and think about something else.
I have a lot of concern about holding your urine back like that. You don't have to take my word for it, but this will do harm to your kidneys over time. Here's one of dozens of links that explain the risks of doing what you're doing: http://www.healthhype.com/holding-back- ... -tips.html

Again, keep in mind that you're still young. You're body can tolerate a lot of misuse. But eventually, you'll be 30 and then 40 before you know it. Then, the body will rebel against you. Don't trade your future sexual pleasure for what you're enjoying today.

If need be, make a diary (not, it's not just a "girl thing") and record your current experiences, and then leave it at that. Don't keep pushing the envelope. Buy a set of metal sounds. They are really cheap, and a lot safer to use. Just make sure to keep them very clean.

As a guy approaching my 60's, I've done my fair share of stupid things. I haven't put anything into my bladder in decades now. I believe I've also paid the price for repeated Cipro prescriptions, and in hindsight, I should have been more informed and done things differently. But many times, we guys use our "other head" to do our thinking. It's best you heed the advice of more experienced and informed guys on this forum, and elsewhere, as to safely get your thrills.

We would also encourage you to post photos of your tubing adventures. Pictures are worth a thousand words here. Don't be shy. Everybody's seen my cock and balls here...probably too many times. :lol: :wink:
"Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time."
--Unknown

Be sure to check out my Tumblr blog: http://devodick.tumblr.com/
Dude19

Post by Dude19 »

Thanks for the advice I was expecting things like this when I wrote it but I wasn't expecting this much negativity towards what I have done. I know it is dangerous to do things like this on a regular basis and I try to not do it as often as I use to. Because my body is getting older and it is getting more dangerous every time I try it. And that is why I am writing it here so later I can go back and read about it and remember how to feels without having to do it.
Now to say something when I inflate my bladder wether it is with air or holding my pee usually I don't over fill my bladder. When it is air I only inflate it until it feel like I have to pee then I hold my pee for like a half hour then I empty the pee and hold the air in. Plus it can't be that dangerous because when you get a catheter put in I believe they have to inflate your bladder some or if they have to put a scope in they have to inflate it. Now for pee usually it is because I am working on a project or taking a test and can't stop for a bathroom break. But when I do it for fun it usually involves drinking a lot of water first and I think of it more as maintenance because I had kidney stones once before and that it a pain to pass. Now I believe flushing your urinary system with a large volume of water may lessen the chance of a kidney stone forming and getting to big to pass.
Now for a little bit of an update I have now tried putting pop into my bladder and it was not very successful or satisfying as I thought it would be so I don't think I will ever try that again. I have also done some inflating with air and water and they were very satisfying.
TetherSpout

Post by TetherSpout »

I don't know if anyone ever pays much attention when well-meaning people warn against the dangers of cock stuffing and bladder play and talk about all the precautions you should take if you are going to do it. I tend to be rather ambivalent myself and ignore most of the advice. Having been around the block a few times myself, I don't think I need to be told how dangerous it can be and what to watch out for. But there is one piece of advice from someone else that I have always been grateful for, because I don't think I would have otherwise thought of it myself.

The advice is never to stick anything thin and slinky more than a few inches into your bladder. It comes from someone who used to get great pleasure out of stuffing his bladder with foot after foot of latex hose, until no more would go in, and then slowly pulling it out while he jacked off. I could see where that could be very enjoyable. The problem was that one time when he did it, the tip of the hose snaked into a knot that then tightened when he tried to pull it back out. The more he pulled, the tighter it simply became. He spared us the details of how the doctors eventually got it out, but I could imagine. Ever since then I have been careful never to stick anything flexible and slinky more than a few inches into my bladder, and even then I'm nervous.
Dude19

Post by Dude19 »

I would have to agree with you TetherSpout. It is not a good idea to put tubing that is thin and slinky like. I only did it a few times most of the time it came out fine without knotting itself up in the bladder. The last time I did it was when it got knotted up luckily it got tight enough to pass through. And now I have learn a lesson to not insert thin slinky like tubing more than a few inches into the bladder.
I would say if I wanted to insert more tubing I would have to get thicker wall tubing that is stiffer.
I also tend to not follow warnings from other people mostly because I have had some advice that is unfactual and really it's my own body I can do whatever I want to it. One unfactual advice I got was that you should always have your sons circumcised because it will reduce the chances of STD's later in life which yeah that might have been true before but now with the advances of condoms that actually reduces the risk enough now a days that circumcision is nolonger necessary. Plus God gave us a foreskin for a reason. There are many other reasons to not circumcise these days but that is for another topic. So wait for that topic later.
But as far as bladder play goes you should listen to others how have done it before and ask questions. I don't recommend going into blind like I did as a kid I was just lucky not to get an infection. And back then I really didn't know what I was doing all I knew was that I was sticking something up into my penis. But now that I have learned more about this I have a better understanding of how it works.
jddill

Post by jddill »

I put something too far in once and it tied into a knot.
I am going to leave it at It was not good .
Oregazmick

Post by Oregazmick »

I would think that air introduced into the bladder to be potentially dangerous, also pushing anything flexible any appreciable distance into the bladder runs the risk of it getting twisted into a knot and being impossible to pull out!
inflationfun

Post by inflationfun »

I have inflated my bladder with air and N2O for years, haven't had any problems yet. Good luck. Feels so good with the bubbles coming out. Especially if in a mouth pussy or ass.
Dude19

Post by Dude19 »

I haven't done much for bladder play recently but I have got one of those vibrating urethral toys down into my bladder it is a very strange feeling because you can feel it when it goes into the bladder but once it is in the vibration is less noticeable until it touches a wall. But if if have it in your bladder and you cum then it is hard to get back out.
Konapito

Post by Konapito »

This is exactly what I thought
slkdyk

Post by slkdyk »

Dude19 wrote:
I have also put Bb's in my bladder which are not as much fun because the bb's I used were not very heavy so you couldn't even feel them.
This is a question I would like to know the answer to. I have thought of using SS bearings but don't want to meet any new friends getting them out. ;-)
sd
Sorry I could not answer the phone, I was tied up at the moment. ;-)
kaw-liga

Post by kaw-liga »

THIS IS IT! Itˋs the best thing you can do to yourself! I practise it - almost every day! I use pneumatic tubes with diameters - ranging from 6 / 8 / 10 mm. They come in rigid and softer materials. I constructed me a set of each diameter with 10 cm of soft followed with 30 cm of more rigid type tubing. At the tip of the flexible tube I have mounted a spherical metal piece meant to close the tube and to give it a rounded shape - a shape that will enter the prosthete in an easy fashion.

The flexible tube helps to follow the bent inner tube of the prick and it also helps entering the prostete. Moreover - it will prevent the whole thing from harming the walls of the bladder - once the whole thing is fully enterd.

On the other side - the rigid party of the flexible helps to translate the force from the outside into the inside and it also prevents the system from unwanting bends. With this kind of set - up you will have both of best worlds - flexibillity and harm protection at the front and rigidity and power translation at the back part.

At the bginning - it was hard for me to even pass the 6 mm past the prosthete. It hurt like hell and it was a very strange feeling - a feeling that turned into a burning feeling after only a few minutes. But - the sensation nevertheless was so good and - so addicting - that I couldn’t stop practising it anyway. But - this difficult sensation - fortunately - changed after only a few weeks.

Nowadays it just became a habbit. I have to say that this thing just belongs into my prick - into my prosthete and into my bladder! It just feels so much better with this thing inside. It feels great - when errected and stiff! But- it als feels so damned good if - limp! If my prick is limp and the rod is inside - well then - it feels so supported and so straight. Meanwhile - I can hold it inside for hours without having to much of a negative effect. I even sleep with it - sometimes - without any problem!

But -what is important is cleanliness. I therefore clean it regulary with sterile alcoholic desinfectant.

Right at the moment I write this notes with an 8 mm tube inside - and it just feels so good - so right. As I mentioned it - it is a routine and addiction for me!

I never tried to blow air or any liquid inside the bladder - because even wearing it gives me enough of a good sensation. But - I‘m of the impression that flowing or inflating substances inside - must be a real thrill and much more of a sensation. But - I‘ to conservative to try it.

I can only tell and suggest to you: Use it - enter it - and keep it inside - until you prick starts to shrink. And then - feel the sensation of a limp prick - a prick that is then supported from a rigid thing from the inside. You will then have a prick that is unable to bend - even if it is limp!

It’s such a subtle, soft and sweet feeling. It’s not rough sex - but all tender and soft - It’s just UNBELIVABLE & GREAT!