Meatotomy, yay or nay?

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

brenco

Meatotomy, yay or nay?

Post by brenco »

Hi guys, first post, long time fan. I've been really playing with the idea of a meatotomy for a while now and it would be good to hear from those that have taken the plunge. One complicating factor is that I currently have a 13mm(1/2")pa so I think the bottom would look pretty messed up if I went all the way down, but I would love to hear your input. Anyways, stats are 29,straight married.

Here are some pics!

https://imgur.com/8qoXd4r
https://imgur.com/tpKudwh
Milkdud56

Re: Meatotomy, yay or nay?

Post by Milkdud56 »

I would say yes if that is something you would like to do. I had pa from the time I was 18, I stretched it to 0 ga. I'm 32 now, I did a Meato on myself about 4 or 5 months ago. I have been very happy with it so far. I pee totally normal again and have no side effects at all. Let me know if you have questions. You won't be disappointed.
Attachments
After
After
After
After
Before
Before
brenco

Post by brenco »

Looks good! Did you do the cut all at once or over several cuts? How did you find going through the piercing in terms of extra tissue? Can you spread it completely open, and how has it changed sounding for you? Sorry for all the questions, but I 'm really curious
Milkdud56

Post by Milkdud56 »

I bit the bullet and did it all at once, I kind of surprised myself. The cut was very easy until I got to the tissue that had been around the piercing. It was definitely thicker and harder to cut through, I am assuming that's because it was scare tissue. It wasn't anything I couldn't tolerate, I just went slow.

And yes I can spread it open and take much large sounds now. I wasn't able to sound a sharpie marker before but I can now. I can stick my pinky finger in my urethra now, not very far, but with practice and stretching I know it will go in eventually. Please let me know if you have more questions. I like to talk about it.
Brahmaviharas

Post by Brahmaviharas »

I did a half inch meatotomy over two different sessions with a few weeks in between. I plan to cut another quarter inch soon. I have no regrets, peeing is the same or better.

I think doing several smaller cuts is more fun, as long as you keep a straight line from session to session. Also, if you don't want to cut it all at once, only clamp what you plan to snip, because it's extremely hard to stop cutting once you start. It's very exciting once you start and you can end up going farther than you intended.
Dude19

Post by Dude19 »

First of all I will say starting with a pa that is that large is great because you shouldn't have any regroth afterwards and secondly you will have a nice round end to it to make it look nicer. If I had the opportunity to do mine all over I would start with a pa and gauge it up to as big as I can then cut it just for the round bottom. It is probably best to do it in one cut, but I think it can be done nicely in small cut too. And great pictures both you and milkdud56.
Be careful when trying new things. :D
Milkdud56

Post by Milkdud56 »

I agree with dude19, the pa gave a nice rounded stopping point and I've had no regrowth at all.
brenco

Post by brenco »

Thanks again guys for the info. Both of your meatotomies look great, and it's kinda nice to see other guys my age with them. I can't wait to be able to spread my head apart and rub the two sides together, I bet it's awesome. Do you have any videos posted of you doing that kind of thing?
Milkdud56

Post by Milkdud56 »

I don't have any posted. How does your spouse feel about it?
brenco

Post by brenco »

My wife is pretty vanilla, but supports my desires, she doesn't have a huge preference either way, but she loves using her pinkie on my urethra, so it should be a win win.
Milkdud56

Post by Milkdud56 »

She should love it then!
latinpierced

Post by latinpierced »

i got mine little by little
latinpierced

Post by latinpierced »

the progress
Attachments
20160119_090801.jpg
latinpierced

Post by latinpierced »

open
Attachments
20160119_124946.jpg
brenco

Post by brenco »

Latinpierced, yours looks great too! Very natural and your piercings are awesome.