Hymen too tight & pic of my jewelry

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

Plaster

Hymen too tight & pic of my jewelry

Post by Plaster »

Hi everyone! Just found this site (luvin it!) and thought someone here might have some insight into my problem....

I'm a gay trans man (I was born female but take testosterone HRT for masculinization and appear in the world as a person who has a penis, and I am only into men) into all kinds of dirty nasty things. I've had my ass fisted a few times (when the stars all line up) but I can't seem to get much at all into my cunt. There are two interlocking problems:

1. I seem to have very thick hymenal ring tissue, despite lots and lots of fucking. It doesn't stretch. It's not a muscle, so I cannot relax it. It goes all the way around the entrance to my vag.

2. My urethra is really close to my vag so when things stretch I get this crazy overwhelming panic feeling in there that my piss hole is gonna get torn apart. I've been told by a urologist that I'm "grossly normal". ("Gross" in this context means "overall" not "disgusting".)

Have any female-bodied ( or partners of such) people had similar experiences? Any hope? I've been wondering if there is surgery for this. I'd really like to have this thick hymen tissue removed.

As a note because it's a consideration with trans folks, I'm very comfortable with my body and have done all kinds of things. This is a physical problem, not a mental one.

Thanks for any response.
Plaster
Attachments
Since you read my post here is a pic of my junk with lots of jewelry. It looks a bit different at the moment as things get lost easily and I'm waiting for my order to arrive.
Since you read my post here is a pic of my junk with lots of jewelry. It looks a bit different at the moment as things get lost easily and I'm waiting for my order to arrive.