Sounding Boroscope

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

lnkypa

Sounding Boroscope

Post by lnkypa »

Has anyone tried sounding while recording it with a boroscope? This is what made me think of that, sorry if this is in the wrong place. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wkh2u2D ... hannel=AvE
soundsgreat87

Re: Sounding Boroscope

Post by soundsgreat87 »

Hah! Another AvE watcher? :D

I saw a video of this by a guy named krad_yar on xtube. It showed the view from "inside" as well as the outside view of the camera going down his dick. But he deleted his account a few months ago, and I didn't save that video. :(

You might try searching for "endoscope" as well as "boroscope".
lnkypa

Post by lnkypa »

Yup yup, that would have been amazing to see. The search continues I guess!
overpumped

Post by overpumped »

soundsgreat87

Post by soundsgreat87 »

Wow, fantastic find!! This one's even better than the one from krad_yar that I remember... him filling his urethra with water beforehand made for a much nicer view.
kalahari.

Post by kalahari. »

Wouldn't it be great to see the entire length of the urethra, through the prostate and into the bladder?
K
soundsgreat87

Post by soundsgreat87 »

Yes... yes it would ;)
TetherSpout

Post by TetherSpout »

I agree with the guy in the first youtube video. This is a fucking amazing camera, especially for the price. Just look for "android boroscope".

I have always wanted to see the inside of my dick and my bladder. It now looks like I will be able to at will. The camera is only 7 mm in diameter whereas my urethra is at least 10.5 mm, which means I will be able to put something on the rim to round and soften the leading edge so that it doesn't scrape as I shove it in. I'm looking forward to watching my urethra balloon and expand as I pee. I always wondered how large it could get, especially within the fossa navicularis inside the glans. This camera will tell me and may also tell me if there are any more sharp rocks inside my bladder like the one I expelled a few years ago. It was like a miniature sea urchin. The doc said it wasn't a kidney stone but rather formed inside my bladder from minerals in my urine.
lnkypa

Post by lnkypa »

Fantastic find! Thank you for sharing!