Meatotomy and Frenulum

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

davewww

Meatotomy and Frenulum

Post by davewww »

After a stretched out PA became too big to use and the remaining skin was thin, I gently used a scalpel to prise my glans apart, I am really happy with it and the wife loves it, the sensations are great.

However, I am uncircumcised and the PA was placed to the side of my frenulum, the weight of the piercing kind of twisted the natural down position of the penis and I am now left with both halves sitting at different heights, one half 'tethered' by the frenulum and the other half is free, the offset at the tip is 5 mm. I'd love to put some symmetry back but unsure whether to tie the frenulum or cut it out to equalise things. What do you guys think?

I'd love it to look like Peter Borges, I've been lurking on these forums for years!
IMG_20160322_183230.jpg
Peter Borges

Re: Meatotomy and Frenulum

Post by Peter Borges »

Hello

Cut a little more downwards, - and in a V under your penishead, then you will hopefully look like mine. Be patient.

And remove the frenelum to get a perfect balance. I doubt you can do it by tying, and you do it not by cutting but by clamping is my advice to aviod any scar.

Peter Borges
Peter Borges

Re: Meatotomy and Frenulum

Post by Peter Borges »

Hello

Show me your progress. See my Progress here http://demonicdicks.blogspot.dk/2016/03 ... adias.html

Peter Borges