Meatotomy - first 1/4" - observations & experiences - POLL

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

If you have a meatotomy, would you change it back if could? Your thoughts...

Poll ended at Thu Aug 11, 2016 11:15 am

No way, keep it - I love it!
69%
I really like it, but I kind of miss the way it was.
25%
I would undo it if I could, this having to sit to pee is getting old!
6%

Total votes: 16

meatosrock

Meatotomy - first 1/4" - observations & experiences - POLL

Post by meatosrock »

I have read through the forum, and there are a lot of good posts on meato's (dude19 & MetalInside just to name a few.) My question is concerning the first 1/4" of cut, just to the edge of the glans right at the point where the frenulum starts. After this 1/4" cut, how much was urination affected in your case? Do you have to sit to urinate in a toilet, or can you still stand? Any other experiences or observations after this first 1/4" cut will be of great interest to all those considering this procedure - thanks in advance!
madmax6

Re: Meatotomy - first 1/4" - observations & experiences - PO

Post by madmax6 »

In my case the flow was affected only when I passed the half of my penis with the subincision
Dude19

Post by Dude19 »

In my case it was affected a little put in a good way as far as having to sit on the toilet to pee that wasn't a problem I have with it. I was use to sitting to pee already because in my family every guy had a problem with missing the hole so my mom made it a rule that either we had to clean around the toilet or sit to pee. But when I was on my own I would stand to pee and I didn't have any issue with that.
I have a question for you meatosrock are you circumcised or intact. Because there is a difference when you do a meatotomy between the two. I am circumcised so when I did it I just followed the line where a frenulum was down to where the glans meet the shaft.
Be careful when trying new things. :D
TetherSpout

Post by TetherSpout »

I can see where having to sit to pee can sometimes be problematic, such as when you are at a stadium where the toilets look like they haven't been cleaned since the Nixon administration, but aren't there ways to anticipate and deal with that? Most of the meatotomies and subincisions that I have seen look like they could be temporarily sealed back up quite easily with just a piece of tape, at least long enough to let you pee at a urinal without causing a big mess. If I had a meatotomy or subincision and was going someplace where I knew clean toilets weren't going to be available, that's what I would do.

Has anyone with a meatotomy or subincision ever tried anything like that? If so, what has been your experience?
Dude19

Post by Dude19 »

Using a urinal is way easier than using a toilet. I prefer a urinal when peeing anyways. And as far as resealing it temporary with tape doesn't work at all if you try to you end up making a bigger mess.
Milkdud56

Post by Milkdud56 »

I have had my Meato for a couple months now, I cut from my natural meatus to my Prince Albert hole. I was used to having to sit or cover the pa hole with my finger. Since the Meato I pee totally normal, I can stand and not have to worry about it getting all over. I love it so far. Sometimes I wonder if I will get tired of it, but so far so good.
donut

Post by donut »

Well, in general youll be fine with just a meatotomy. Pissing will be messy sometimes until you relearn, and about 1 in 20 pisses will just go haywire and you'll pee everywhere. One thing I realized after the meatotomy was that I'm no longer "sealed" up. After a meatotomy heals, the scar tissue rounds out and shrinks a bit giving you an open slit on the bottom. Honestly, I think its beautiful but it has its downsides. Downsides are no more masturbating with soap, it gets in and burns. I have a theory that it makes us guys more susceptible to STD's, so use a condom unless you know her/him well. To pee, you basically squeeze the bottom, try your best to aim, release and then stop squeezing. Flow is improved by about 30 percent, you'll notice and appreciate this but you get used to it after a while. It has downsides, like the STD thing and swimming in nasty water makes me nervous (but ive had my meato for almost 3 years and haven't had a single UTI). You'll never shoot a load again, it erupts out the bottom of the head and runs down your cock which is, in my opinion, better than shooting everywhere. Peeing cleanly is significantly more difficult, especially when starting and stopping. In general I was OK before I did my superincision on the top. Some mornings i will find a crust around the edges because its not sealed shut with that perfect little mouth I originally had but its not a problem, I think it only happens if I jack off in bed and it oozes out later. I urge you to do the meatotomy to the ridge of the head, like your saying. Its amazing to look at and doesn't look insane. I'm just highlighting all the negatives so you don't make a decision you regret. Cutting my meatotomy was very easy and it didn't want to regrow, so realize its far easier to do it than it is to repair it. After doing the meatotomy, I didn't like how the top wasn't cut as well. It just didn't feel done, like I wasn't balanced. So I cut the top and it was a hell of a lot harder to do, that's serious erectile tissue up there. Doing a super incision really messed up my peeing, and its all bad now. Sometimes I can nail it but Ive had a few times where I give up and sit down. Cant really go back now, Id have a nasty scar running along the top of my glans anyway. I do have a very unique cock now and I kind of want to split the top back to the shaft, so its literally two heads. Its addictive, beware. Ive never had a rush like that before and you almost dont feel the cutting. Now when I cum it oozes from the top split and bottom and pissing can literally go in 4 different streams if im not managing it. Its also visible as soon as I pull down my pants, a meatotomy hides underneath so that's one thing to consider if you eventually want to split the glans. I recommend the meato, besides the downsides its fucking gorgeous when your cocks hard and you have this nice slit underneath. Be careful if you ever want to do the top, peeings fucked up and downright unpredictable. I recommend using scissors on the meatotomy. I used the small stainless scissors on my multitool and made an amazing cut. Did not clamp and cut, I tried but realized its too painful and theres no way im going to die from a 1/2 inch flesh wound bleeding out. cinch your cock when its not erect so you dont have tons of blood pressure, this will help make a clean cut. When I did the superincision I had to use a razor blade and it ended up kinda jagged, it regrew through the jagged part but its still got that scar unfortunately. Oh well. Remember to un cinch and bleed a lot. Bleeding helps irrigate the wound and flush out bacteria so you don't get your erectile tissue in your glans infected. I read that an infection can spread quickly in that tissue, and when it heals it collapses and looks like shit. So within reason, let yourself bleed. You know, the best thing is realizing when im in a crowded place, I am the only guy with a split dick head.
Dude19

Post by Dude19 »

I would recommend the clamp and cut method it hurt at first but if you take it slow and once it is fully clamped it doesn't hurt that much after 30 minutes I didn't even feel it there but I would leave it on for an hour or two after it was completely clamped. After that long when you cut it you only feel a slight pinch and pop its cut. I think I get more enjoyment from the clamping the that actual cutting but it's hard to tell. And one more thing the removal of the clamps hurts a little but it is more from the realize of the pressure on the nerves than anything else.
meatosrock

Post by meatosrock »

Thanks to all that have replied to this thread (and taken the poll). All of the information and firsthand experiences are very helpful to me and a lot of other guys considering this. Any other guys experiences would be welcome as well!

Also, a question with the clamp and cut for the guys that have gone that route. Were you able to successfully clamp the first time, or did you try it and it hurt too much and then had to come back at a later time and try it again?
Brahmaviharas

Post by Brahmaviharas »

My meatotomy extends to about halfway down my frenulum. For the most part, my urine stream has actually become easier to manage, because I had a naturally small opening to begin with. The only times I have to be careful are the first piss of the day, and after ejaculating. But those can cause trouble even for unmodified penises. I just have to spread the two halves to make sure they aren't stuck together, and then my piss stream is more or less the same as before.

The first clamp is the hardest, but once you lock the clamps it'll almost instantly go numb. I just take a deep breath and squeeze hard. A drink or two before might help, but don't cut under the influence.