Subincision Cautery Pen

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

Evilthatmendo

Subincision Cautery Pen

Post by Evilthatmendo »

Hallo Community,

ich habe derzeit eine Meato und ein 4 mm Ring in meiner Eichel, nun ist angedacht das ich meine Eichel bis zu dem Piercing spalte ( knapp 1 cm ) und die Meato zu einer Subincision schneide,beide Mods hab ich selbst gemacht. Die Meato mit Clamp und Cut und das Piercing halt wie mans kennt vom Piercer. Da die Meato mit Clamp and Cut fast kommplett wieder zuheilt, habe ich mir einen Kauter Stift gekauft und wollte diesen auch gleich für die Eichelspaltung nutzen. Mein Problem ist das ich von der Arbeit mit einem Kauter keine Ahnung habe und wolllte mal wissen ob Emla Creme zu betäuben reicht oder ob etwas anderes besser ist, da das Teil mit 1200 Grad recht "warm" wird. Kann ich auch mit Clamp and Cut arbeiten und dann die dünnen Schnittflächen kauterisieren oder direkt mit dem Kauter loslegen. Im Internet habe ich nicht so richtig was gefunden.

Danke für eure Hilfe.

Tobi

Hello community,

I currently have a Meato and a 4 mm ring in my penis, now its planned to cut to the piercing column (about 1 cm) and the extend Meato to a Subincision,I've homemade both mods. The Meato with Clamp and Cut and the piercing just like the piercer. Since the Meato with Clamp and Cut heals almost completely back, I bought a cautery pen and wanted to use for the Headsplit as well. My problem is that I have no idea of the work with a cautery pen and wanted to know whether EMLA cream enough to stun or if something else is better, because the Pen gets with 1200 degrees quite hot. Can I work with Clamp and Cut and then cauterize the thin cut surfaces or directly start with the cautery. On the Internet, I have not really found something.

Thanks for your help.

Tobi
donut

Re: Subincision Cautery Pen

Post by donut »

If you can deal with blood just cut. Its way easier than clamping or procuring numbing items. If you dont have the guts for the pain, you probably dont want the mod
Dude19

Post by Dude19 »

I not sure about a subincision but the idea of using a cautery pen to cut one might actually work. The only thing is hat the shaft where you would cut is made up of basically two layers the outer layer being the skin and the inner layer being the membrane of the urethra now I am simplifying this down to make more sense these two layers are not attached to each other very well so when you do a sud you have to connect these two layer together. I had thought about doing a sub many times and each time it comes down to how do I fuse the layers together and stop the bleeding. This may work on that but I think I will just stick to my glans for now.
Be careful when trying new things. :D
Evilthatmendo

Post by Evilthatmendo »

donut wrote:If you can deal with blood just cut. Its way easier than clamping or procuring numbing items. If you dont have the guts for the pain, you probably dont want the mod
Pain and Blood wont be an issue as i started my Mods with a razorblade and no anesthetic at all, before i dicovered the Clamp and Cut Method. Just wanted to ask if some1 got some tips etc on how to use the Cautery Pen correctly.
beachboy

Post by beachboy »

I was wondering the same question: clamp and then cut with cautery pen? Might not cause as much bleeding? my next project would be splitting my cockhead.
Maybe anyone has some more experience with those cautery pens and would like to share?
Thanks.
Evilthatmendo

Post by Evilthatmendo »

beachboy wrote:I was wondering the same question: clamp and then cut with cautery pen? Might not cause as much bleeding? my next project would be splitting my cockhead.
Maybe anyone has some more experience with those cautery pens and would like to share?
Thanks.
I just did it with the Cautery Pen, used Emla first to set the injection of 3 ml Lidocain 1% into my glans and then started with the Pen. I had no pain or blood at all. My new GF was like "WTF is this" she didn't want to touch my Penis or let me fuck her, now she loves the feeling because it feels different, in a better way then anything she had before. My Subincision was finished in a Piercing Studio in my City, they do Bodymods as well. So i got all i wanted within 2 Month and i love my Cock how it is now with a full Sub and a split glans.
Alfadrawya

Post by Alfadrawya »

An you post some pitchure?