uretha plug

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

bige13

uretha plug

Post by bige13 »

]How can can I get a uretha plug to fit I really kind of have a small pee hole, do I need to stretch the uretha so it can fit?

I have this one pictured below, do I need to get a smaller one I also have a black one that is made out of rubber and I can't get that to fit either

This is the other one i have Image
Attachments
IMG_0546.JPG
kalahari.

Re: uretha plug

Post by kalahari. »

I would try a smaller one and gradually stretch your urethra until it will accept larger sizes
K
bige13

Post by bige13 »

What would be a good starter Uretha plug?
kalahari.

Post by kalahari. »

I'd suggest this type
Standard_Penis_Plug.jpg
The diameter is 8mm (about 5/15 inch), and the insertable length 25mm (2 inches) into your urethra, and with a through hole for pee and semen. It has a ring which can be used to prevent over-insertion - I have a Prince Albert piercing and the ring can be replaced with a ball closure ring to enable it to be tethered snugly inside my urethra. You can go to bigger sizes (length and diameter) once your urethra has got used to it and has stretched a little.
I hope that is helpful!
K
kalahari.

Post by kalahari. »

Sorry fraction should read 5/16 inch
K
bige13

Post by bige13 »

kalahari. wrote:The diameter is 8mm (about 5/15 inch), and the insertable length 25mm (2 inches) into your urethra, and with a through hole for pee and semen. It has a ring which can be used to prevent over-insertion - I have a Prince Albert piercing and the ring can be replaced with a ball closure ring to enable it to be tethered snugly inside my urethra. You can go to bigger sizes (length and diameter) once your urethra has got used to it and has stretched a little.
I hope that is helpful!
K

i have feeling that would not fit in me as well- should I just try and stretch m uretha?

I have a hear sounding set that max I can get in is 6mm, anything else is two big
kalahari.

Post by kalahari. »

Hmm, that's really quite narrow. Uberkinky do a 6mm diameter plug with through pee and semen hole, try them, I also think they have a graduated stretcher you could use to open your urethra up in stages.
Please keep us posted on your progress - some close up photos of your peehole as it is now would be very nice too.
K
bige13

Post by bige13 »

kalahari. wrote:Hmm, that's really quite narrow. Uberkinky do a 6mm diameter plug with through pee and semen hole, try them, I also think they have a graduated stretcher you could use to open your urethra up in stages.
Please keep us posted on your progress - some close up photos of your peehole as it is now would be very nice too.
K
How long should I keep the 6mm sound in?
bige13

Post by bige13 »

kalahari. wrote:Hmm, that's really quite narrow. Uberkinky do a 6mm diameter plug with through pee and semen hole, try them, I also think they have a graduated stretcher you could use to open your urethra up in stages.
K

What is the name of that penis again?
JeremyH

Post by JeremyH »

Bing
I like the idea of a rubber plug. Where did you get it and do they have larger sized. I have found out the metal plugs are uncomfortable for long term use.
bige13

Post by bige13 »

JeremyH wrote:Bing
I like the idea of a rubber plug. Where did you get it and do they have larger sized. I have found out the metal plugs are uncomfortable for long term use.

I found it here https://www.extremerestraints.com/penis ... _5289.html
bige13

Post by bige13 »

When stretching the uretha how long should you keep a sound in? I can't get any of my penis plugs to fit into my uretha? I only can get a 6mm sound in- how can I get pass the 6mm sound and move up to the 7 mm sound?
JeremyH

Post by JeremyH »

Bing thanks
foxcreek2

Post by foxcreek2 »

This link have a lot of info on the tool available
http://www.medicaltoys.com/sounds.htm#240-2013
overpumped

Post by overpumped »

hi dudes me i use this 25cm long and 12mm diameter ribbed i really like it!
althoug its a very nice thing!
Attachments
vlcsnap-2016-06-14-22h13m43s130.png
vlcsnap-2016-06-14-22h13m34s956.png
vlcsnap-2016-06-14-22h13m24s695.png