A couple ideas

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

Marcus20

A couple ideas

Post by Marcus20 »

So I have been thinking about these questions for the past week now and it has finally come to my attention to ask you guys for opinions or sources of information. Here it goes.

Would it be possible to slowly, over a course of time, be possible to split the scrotum? It'd be like making two scrotums but with one testicle on each side, if you get what I mean. It'd be heart shaped, almost. I would honestly get this done, I feel like there'd be a difference in not only sex but also saline/dex infusions.

Secondly, has anyone ever thought of placing an implant into their scrotum? I mean like a breast implant. I just think it'd be interesting to see something like that, but just in a scrotum.
Dude19

Re: A couple ideas

Post by Dude19 »

To answer your first question I have seen pictures of a scrotum split in half I am not sure how it was done but I am pretty sure it involve surgery of some kind to get it that way. If you think of your sctrotum as a bag where the opening was attached to you and the testicles were in the bag and you were to cut the bag in half you would have to reattach the part you cut back to you to prevent the testicles from coming out on their own. This would be something you don't want to do on your own.
As for your second question there probably has been someone who has concidered it in the past but a breast inplant is to delicate to be place in a location where one may accidentally sit on it.
I am not saying that you shouldn't do any of this but do some reach on the matter and find out if it is possible.
Be careful when trying new things. :D
Marcus20

Post by Marcus20 »

Or it could instead be the "gummy bear" implants. Simply because they are more "durable" in some aspects.
maximumkk

Post by maximumkk »

See the neuticles thread. A guy put in animal 'replacement' testicles in his sack, along with his originals, as a test. Then switched out for horse sized ones (smallest of the horse ones). Each is around 2" x 2" x 3" or so, along with having his originals. Very interesting. I am hoping he does an update soon.

And yes, a scrotum can be split. But takes lots of work and healing. Pix are NOT me.
Attachments
split9.jpg
split9.jpg (24 KiB) Viewed 5775 times
split7.jpg
split7.jpg (22.11 KiB) Viewed 5775 times
Marcus20

Post by Marcus20 »

Yeah I saw that thread quite some time ago. I'm impressed by it, I don't think I could handle other objects inside of me in that aspect (no offense to anyone).

I actually like the split scrotum as shown here, but I don't think I'd go as far as him. I'd probably go halfway, and consider it done. I just feel like it'd be me giving my testicles more "liberty" I guess. I just don't like having a sack in which they are beside each other and it makes me feel uncomfortable. I know it sounds weird or a bit off, but its like taking your first ever bite of dessert - you feel like it can be a good food, you've thought about it for some time, perhaps it can be the best.

I guess this could be me looking for a unique body modification, I've been exploring so many things. Perhaps some of you could introduce me to other modifications?
jr1975atv

Post by jr1975atv »

Think I found a pic for you
Attachments
tumblr_n1giiq5zxM1s4ij25o1_500.png
Oregazmick

Post by Oregazmick »

You will find reliable information here:

https://wiki.bme.com/index.php?title=Scrotal_Splitting

and many examples of male genital mods on this Tumblr Blog:

http://malegenitalmodsgalore.tumblr.com/

and on http://malegenitalmodsgalore.tumblr.com/page/65 there is currently a picture of "El Horizonte" who has probably the ultimate example of a split scrotum, along with numerous other mods such as a subincision. (I say "currently" because as the blog progresses it presumably will not remain on page 65 as the page numbering seems to be inverted.)

Marcus20, from what you say, you would not want to go as far as this in splitting your scrotum. As with many mods, there can be more or less extreme versions. You are probably looking for something more like that illustrated in the photo posted by jr1975atv.

You suggest doing it a small bit at a time. A good idea, because not only is it easier to control any bleeding, but as with DIY meatotomies and subincisions, where someone does a tiny cut and waits for it to heal before doing another, it is the process which is a big part of the turn on, and it can be done repeatedly over a long length of time, possibly years, before you have cut as far as you can, though for keen cutters, there is nearly always something left to cut! (Eg. after a meatotomy and subincision, you can always go down the other side of your cock until it is bisected!)

PS. Looking at the man in two photos posted by maximumkk, I kind of recognise the background, and think that he is also "El Horizonte"!