Reversing an accidental meatotomy

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

hrimthurse

Reversing an accidental meatotomy

Post by hrimthurse »

Greeting to all of you,
some of you are interested in meatotomies. I actually want to know something about the opposite. I had an apadrayva done, which started to grow out leaving a rather large hole[~1cm long, 5-6mm wide] on the urethra side in which of course no jewellery holds. There is a just a few millimeters skin bridge left. The piercing has healed before it startet to grow out, so there is also quite tough scar tissue on the proximal end of the hole. My question is: Can I reverse that meatotomy?
I know that you can get the holes of other piercings to heal closed by reopening the wounds and suture them shut so the tissue can fuse. Also there a surgeries for people with hypospadias where the glans is split to create a urethra and then sutured closed. Glans tissue does not stick together nor are new cells created to bridge open wounds like skin does.
Is there a way this can be done by myself? my plan was to cut the scar tissue off, leaving new exposed tissue and suture it with 4-0 or 5-0 vicryl.
Does this sound feasible to you?
TetherSpout

Re: Reversing an accidental meatotomy

Post by TetherSpout »

I'm not sure that I completely understand. If you don't want a lot of useless speculation and generalization by well-meaning people who don't fully comprehend your description, you should post some photos. You know the old saying: a picture is worth a thousand words.
hrimthurse

Post by hrimthurse »

Am i allow to just post a dick pic here? :D
TetherSpout

Post by TetherSpout »

Of course. Why wouldn't you be?
hrimthurse

Post by hrimthurse »

Well, here they come :oops:

So, basically i want it to be reversed into normal state. The optimum would be that i can keep an Apadravya or RPA, but that is really optional.
Attachments
WP_20160320_005.jpg
WP_20160320_003.jpg
WP_20160320_002.jpg
Dude19

Post by Dude19 »

I am sorry to tell you this but reversal is very time consuming and may involve surgery by a doctor. I think it looks really cool and unique.
Be careful when trying new things. :D
hrimthurse

Post by hrimthurse »

I'm pretty sure it takes time. I already talked to doctor, but his technique would involve circumcision to have skin graft and a suprapubic catheter for two weeks. And if there is one thing i like the least, then it is a numb glans from circumcision. I would rather have a subincision without anesthesia than a circumcision.
Cheesecake

Post by Cheesecake »

Last edited by Cheesecake on Mon Sep 18, 2023 9:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TetherSpout

Post by TetherSpout »

It is just my layman's opinion, but I doubt very much that closing the hole, the way that you describe, is something that you could do yourself. To do it right, it would likely involve first cutting and suturing together the edges of the inside lining of the urethra and then trimming and suturing together the edges of the outside skin of the glans in two layers after the intervening scar tissue is removed. That sort of micro-surgical work is done all the time, but not without special magnifying glasses and only by skilled plastic surgeons. Even if you had the skills and the equipment, I doubt you could do it yourself.

If you are willing to pay someone to do it, I think you should get opinions and estimates from at least two plastic surgeons who specialize in things like nose jobs and forget about the guy who proposed placing a skin graft over the hole. To me, a skin graft sounds like a crude patch job, and doing a full circumcision just to get the tiny bit of skin needed to do it is asinine. I also don't see why you would need a suprapubic catheter. Who was that guy... your dog's vet?

BTW: How is it that the hole grew out like that in the first place? I wouldn't expect an apadravya to ever do that. I thought that only a regular PA could do that if too much weight was put on the ring.
hrimthurse

Post by hrimthurse »

Actually the surgeon has specialized in reconstructive surgery, especially hypospadias. The skin graft is what is normally done in hypospadias as a replacement for the missing urethra lining and to prevent overlapping suture lines(high risk for fistula formation).
I have seen two cases on BME where the urethra lining was not sutured seperately, but scar formation sure was an issue :|
farcry88

Post by farcry88 »

Thank you for this great information.

I have a partial subincision about an inch, and I really want to get it fixed.

I went to the hospital once before, when I cut too much and couldn't stop the bleeding. They put me under, and gave a supra pubic catheter for two weeks. and another catheter in my urethra to stop it closing.

It did work for the most part. but because I had cut it before and the top part was healed it didn't "stick" back together, at the top. and since then I have cut it back to where it was original before I went into surgery. I wish I told the Doctors that there was already a healed cut and then it would of been fixed probably in the first place. The things we do when where horny..

Have a look at these websites.. Surgeons fix this sort of thing all the time.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypospadias
http://www.urologyhealth.org/urologic-c ... /treatment
Velcroman

Post by Velcroman »

I had to have surgery to remove the tetherspout. I am left with an unwanted meatotomy. It took all of 4 weeks to finally stop bleeding. When I have a piss, it often runs down over my balls.

I asked the surgeon WHY he didn't sow up the glans after removing the tetherspout. He explained that the structure of the glans is like a sponge, comparable in structure to a kitchen sponge but much, much softer. The stitches would just tear out.
TetherSpout

Post by TetherSpout »

Just for the record:
I told @Velcroman that it might hurt a little, but that all he had to do to remove his tetherspout is pull hard enough and it would pop out harmlessly without causing any significant injury. It is a unique safety feature of tetherspouts that use nitrile retainers and is described in the product description. I guess he was just too chicken or couldn't see that it was only logical that a stretchy rubber retainer would not stay held on a spout by just a narrow flange. He only has himself to blame. I have never before encountered anyone so inept and helpless, and just plain stupid.

Don't blame the doctor or pass it off as being due to the structure of the glans. Velcroman should have known what would happen at the ER (they are probably still laughing) and if he wanted his glans to grow back together he should have just taped it up and not messed with it until it was healed. Most guys who perform meatotomies or head splits have the opposite problem:.... they have to insert gauze to prevent the cuts from growing back together. Everyone knows that (or should).
Velcroman

Post by Velcroman »

Utter BS and FAKE FAKE FAKE, I had to get meatomy. The urologist, Prof Patel and his assistant, tried to pull that benighted tetherspout out. They considered pulling it out because they could use the holes at the front of it to hook on to BUT IT WAS BLOODY WELL STUCK. So, he had to SLICE OPEN MY COCK to get it out.

You said I should stand on a chair, tie a brick to the spout and drop the brick. Did you ever in your right mind consider the kinetic weight a 9lb brick would have dropping from about 4 feet? Are you insane or just demonstrating the most extreme example of Depraved Indifference I have ever seen?
I saved ALL the email correspondence between us and I have saved every statement you have made on this forum where you have mentioned Velcroman. It is worth noting that your claims regarding my problems with your most dangerous toy change over time. I consider the veracity of your character sadly lacking! So be careful what you write, libel and defamation can be very expensive.

Your benighted toy should carry a the label “**** WARNING, THIS TOY CAN LODGE IN THE URETHRA AND REQUIRE MEDICAL INTERVENTION TO REMOVE IT ****”.
soundsgreat87

Post by soundsgreat87 »

would you two kindly shut the fuck up or get a room or something