How does the small cuts method work?

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

enigma2k

How does the small cuts method work?

Post by enigma2k »

Hi,

My peehole is very small so it doesn't even allow me to get a sound that is thicker than 6mm in. If I try a 7mm sound it will get stuck after 20mm.

Is there any tutorial or video on how to use the small cuts method to get a bigger peehole? I only want to widen it a bit at a time and don't want to risk any infection.

What do you guys do after the cut? Do you put on any alcohol that it won't get infected and what do you do that it won't grow together again? How long will it take to heal and will peeing hurt?

I know, I'm sounding a bit anxious but I want to be on the safe side since you only have one dick. :P
kiwibop

Re: How does the small cuts method work?

Post by kiwibop »

The 20mm sticking point is not about peehole size - there is a natural constriction in the urethra there. Not an expert, but suggest you read tetherspouts threads to gain more info
kalahari.

Post by kalahari. »

I've done it very successfully. I make sure everything is sterilised and apply mediwipes or alcohol to the inside of my urethra, and the complete outside of my glans. (It does sting a little!). I use a ballpoint pen to mark my glans how far down I want to cut. I use either sharp pointed scissors or a scalpel - I always make sure they are sharp and sterilised. I gently insert the tip of the opened scissors into my peehole and gently snip about 1-2 mm. It stings but doesn't hurt, I find. I always have cotton wool or tissues handy to mop up any bleeding which is usually slight, and shouldn't last for more than a few seconds. If using a scalpel I insert the blade very, very gently inside the entrance. I hold my glans very firmly in one hand and I use the other to draw the blade firmly down to cut through by the required amount. I use a small piece of tissue rolled into a sausage and insert this into the cut to keep the sides open. As I have a foreskin, I place a piece of tissue inside the skin and roll the foreskin forward to keep it in place - I guess an old sock could be used if you've been circumcised. As I say with me the bleeding doesn't last long, and as healthy pee is sterile it helps if I pee through the cut as often as I can.
I leave the cut to heal for a couple of weeks then repeat the exercise until I'm happy!
I hope that is helpful.
K
Grampareg

Post by Grampareg »

I cut a little put Vaseline in cut and use paper towel to keep separated for 3 days after that the re growth is very minimal and urine will flush the cut. I have never had a problem with my mods and I have split glans and sub all done myself
Ball stretching. Cock mods piercings, ball pumping, nudist and exhibitionist
Lexi

Post by Lexi »

I've cut myself with 47 years a meatotomy even say that I'm the ostium externa (the urethral opening) at 12 and 6 clock expanded somewhat. Condition is clean and sterile, ie Wash hands and penis thoroughly and sterilize the surgical site.First I applied EMLA cream to the proposed port on the glans and waited about 10 minutes, then one does not notice the cut. After sterilization of the ostium of topical, I (can not slip a pair of scissors with you) with a sharp pair of scissors the ostium in 12 topical clock as far as possible without violating the cavernous cut. Today, I would use an electric cautery, because then cauterize the wound and the bleeding will stop. If it bleeds, you can still stop it with a silver nitrate stick the bleeding.It bleeds a little do not panic. Next, I inserted a sterile gauze into the wound closed and the foreskin (wound glued otherwise). Then I closed the foreskin with a strip of adhesive plaster and pulled a condom, even if little blood (which was not the case).The next morning, I carefully opened the foreskin (the bleeding had stopped) and urinates after further disinfect the wound and inserted a new gauze rolls closed the foreskin back. But so that I can open the plaster to urinate easily. After a week the wound has healed so well that I could masturbate again carefully. By the way, the pain is unbearable are limited slightly. After about 6 months after the wound had healed well, I repeated the whole thing on the bottom at 6 clock. You should watch at 6 clock there, I would not cut too much because it will urinate when the drip is coming and you can only urinate sitting down. At 12 clock you have to watch that you do not, it cuts into the erectile tissue bleeds otherwise very strong.The advantage is that you can easily insert plugs or sounds for electric masturbation into the sterile urethra. I think it looks very good. And I've reached a slot length of about 18mm.The problem is not the urethral opening, but a corner located on the gloss side at the height of the frenulum approach. Since I am currently on stretching and have currently reached 14 mm in diameter. There, I would not cut because otherwise the meatotomy is too large, and goes into a subincision.If you have no problem urinating, you can cut through the slot at the approach of the frenulum. Then would be to introduce even larger objects. :D
Attachments
Meatotomy
Meatotomy
SDC10006a.JPG (48.62 KiB) Viewed 7707 times
Solo Masturbant :D
kalahari.

Post by kalahari. »

That's a really beautiful meatotomy, very successful. Can you insert objects into your urethra, and how large?
K
Lexi

Post by Lexi »

I cut one meatotomy itself, and then the external meatus urethra with Hegar dilators in 0.5 mm increments of 6 mm dilated up to 14 mm. :D
Attachments
Penis Plug 14mm foreskin closed
Penis Plug 14mm foreskin closed
Penis Plug 14mm inside
Penis Plug 14mm inside
Penis Plug inside
Penis Plug inside
Penis Plug 14mm
Penis Plug 14mm
kalahari.

Post by kalahari. »

14mm! Wow that's fantastic. Are you planning to go even bigger?
K
Lexi

Post by Lexi »

That's a lengthy process, so I am planning to have time to go up to 16mm. Let's see. :D