Macrolane

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

Sacklang

Macrolane

Post by Sacklang »

Hallo kennt sich jemand mit Macrolane aus? Wirkung, Gefahren, Haltbarkeit . Soll ja nach einer bestimmten Zeit sich von selbst abbauen.
Hello knows someone with Macrolane impact, risks, durability. Believed to degrade itself so after a certain time.
Hallo
Metal_Micky

Re: Macrolane

Post by Metal_Micky »

I know it's very expensive :(
zakkke

Post by zakkke »

Hi,

I am an admirer of your sack as you know. Are you considering to pu it into your ball sack? I am very interested in it myself. Do you know of a pracitioner that would do that? Would like to see what this thread come out to
Darth Kheiron

Post by Darth Kheiron »

After a long time considering, I would like to undergo genital modifications. I would love to have extreme results without the grave risk of losing function, having practical problems in everyday life or being disfigured permanently.

So, I see Macrolane or other hyaluronic-acid based products as a way to go to achieve huge and fake-loking penis (something I really want; might sound strange, but it's my dream) that will go back to normal with time (I dont't want to regret irreparable "insane" decisions in twenty years from now).

When I shall have time, I will tell you more about my plans and their current status. What about others, what do you consider?