First Penis Plug

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

TetherSpout

Re: First Penis Plug

Post by TetherSpout »

I see soundsgreat87's point. On reflection I can see where I do come across as a preachy blowhard, not just in this thread but perhaps also in some of my other posts, and I am sorry that I offended some people.

That includes you Dude19. I didn't mean to disparage what you've done and I will try to keep my opinions to myself in the future. Please accept my sincere apology. But please also believe me when I say that I wasn't just greedily trying to promote my business. I really am truly concerned that some people might not be aware that there are alternatives to penis plugs and meatotomies and may consequently do irreversible things to their penises that they might later regret. Tetherspouts are not yet well known. From your comments it is clear that even you yourself don't really understand how tetherspouts work or what they can be used for. If you did, you would never have said that you had considered buying one of my products or criticized their appearance, because that would be like a blind person shopping for eyeglasses. I wasn't being dismissive or insulting when I said it was too late for you. It is just a cold hard fact that you, like anyone who has a meatotomy, have burned your bridges and will never be able to use a tetherspout, which is basically all I sell. I am not saying that is necessarily a terrible thing. But if you still don't understand that, then it is reasonable to assume others might not either.

In short, I can see that I need to tone down my criticisms. But I will still try to dissuade anyone from using penis plugs or undergoing meatotomies without knowing the alternatives or consequences whenever I can. I just need to learn how to do it more diplomatically.
Dude19

Post by Dude19 »

After I thought about it a little maybe I came across a little harsh. I also took a second look at your site and considering what you said that your spout is not a penis plug I would almost consider that I little bit of a lie because a penis plug is any object intended for use in the end of your penis usually the size of the opening.
Now yes I have modified my opening by doing a meatotomy this still doesn't have an affect on my body. Yes my first intentions were just to open it up a little so it would be about the size it would have been if I wasn't circumcised at birth but after that first time cutting my eyes were opened to the hole idea of a meatotomy and I couldn't stop myself from going farther. This last cut I did was at the point were if I were to go farther it would involve a harder time peeing because right now I can pee normally.
Be careful when trying new things. :D
TetherSpout

Post by TetherSpout »

A "penis plug" isn't just "any object intended for use in the end of your penis". By that definition, prince's wands, sounds, barbells and the myriad other things that guys stick in their dicks would all be considered penis plugs. In the vernacular, and as commonly used by commercial sites that specialize in such devices, the term "penis plugs" refers to short one-piece devices that are designed to function and remain in place by momentarily distending the urethral orifice. In other words, they generally have to be forced into your dick, and likewise can be pulled out with essentially the same force. Alternatively, they have to be held in place by a coronal ring.

Tetherspouts aren't anything like penis plugs. They are two-part assemblies that don't rely on distending the urethral orifice and that are impossible to pull out once installed. Calling a tetherspout a penis plug is like calling a tractor a car. Just because they can be used for some similar purposes, like transportation, doesn't make them the same.

Let's call a truce. I won't disparage what you are doing to your penis if you won't denigrate the uniqueness and novelty of my spouts and retainers.
Dude19

Post by Dude19 »

So I have been thinking about the idea of having a penis plug in all the time. Which made me decide that I should just do it. So yesterday I did and so far it has been 26 hours and I love it. Having an plug in is amazing the only down side to mine is that it doesn't quite fill width wise the urethra so when I pee is gushes around it. I having been thinking that it would buy some larger one that are entirely made of silicon so that it flexes when it moves. Plus I would like them to be long enough that the end of it almost reaches the bladder. I also may buy some that actually enter the bladder both solid and thru hole ones.
Be careful when trying new things. :D
Lexi

Post by Lexi »

Penis Plug 15mm
Penis Plug 15mm
Meanwhile I get a 15mm plug into my meatus externus. Therefore now have a 15 mm Penisplug used me permanently with longitudinal bore. So that I can again controlled piss. Because with a meatus externus opening of 15 mm of urine sprayed sometimes uncontrollably. The plug I gather only for cleaning, or if I want to continue to stretch the meatus. With the plug inserted I can also masturbate well. The 14mm Penisplug fell out after 2 weeks of itself. It looks like that you can stretch his meatus externus opening easily with this method. The 15mm plug now employed I do not feel. I wear the plug only to the meatus externus to stretch further, and to control the urine stream. :D
Attachments
Meatotomy after sounding 15mm Hegar Dilator
Meatotomy after sounding 15mm Hegar Dilator
SDC10006a.JPG (48.62 KiB) Viewed 2146 times
Solo Masturbant :D