First Penis Plug

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

AR9MM

First Penis Plug

Post by AR9MM »

I am newbie with my first penis plug. Loving it so far.
Last edited by AR9MM on Thu Mar 10, 2016 8:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
dlblack

Re: First Penis Plug

Post by dlblack »

Looks good.
Lexi

Post by Lexi »

I now have a 14 mm Penisplug used me permanently with longitudinal bore. So that I can again controlled piss. Because with a meatus externus opening of 14 mm of urine sprayed sometimes uncontrollably. The plug I gather only for cleaning, or if I want to continue to stretch the meatus. The 13mm Penisplug fell out after 2 weeks of itself. It looks like that you can stretch his meatus externus opening easily with this method. :)
Attachments
Penis Plug 14mm
Penis Plug 14mm
Penis Plug 14mm foreskin closed
Penis Plug 14mm foreskin closed
Penis Plug 14mm with frenulektomy
Penis Plug 14mm with frenulektomy
Solo Masturbant :D
Dude19

Post by Dude19 »

So I am somewhat new to the whole idea of a penis plug that is left in all the time. I recently purchased a few some that have through holes. Two of them have a tube connecting two mental ends. And a ring to go around the glans. One of them I had in for about 5 hours before I took it out. Now tonight I have one in that I plan on leaving in for as long as possible. If it feels comfortable enough to sleep in I will leave it in until morning where I will decide whether to take it out or leave it in. If I leave it in it will be another 8 hours before I could take it out. Which at that point it would have been in for 24 hours. It is an awesome feeling to have something in my penis that doesn't come out on its own. The only issue I have is that I am a freeballer so it tends to move around a lot.
Be careful when trying new things. :D
honkeytonk

Post by honkeytonk »

Hello Lexi

Where did you buy your 14 mm Penisplug? :)

GS
Lexi

Post by Lexi »

Metal_Micky

Post by Metal_Micky »

Damn found the perfect thing...
http://www.onlineshop-bdsm.de/epages/62 ... Srno129-14
But I don't speak German :(
Lexi

Post by Lexi »

See here once to make all dimensions on request.

https://www.etsy.com/shop/ErosPlay

Have fun! :D
Attachments
Penis Plug 13mm
Penis Plug 13mm
kalahari.

Post by kalahari. »

JeremyH

Post by JeremyH »

Lexi thanks for the site.
Dude19

Post by Dude19 »

Well I guess I should say something here about my penis plugs. The first I I ever had I couldn't get to wear it very often because at first it wouldn't go in all the way then it was to lose and would easily slip out. So I then lost it in moving. A few months later I bought a few off eBay one was a nice plug. Almost all had through holes. two of them had rings to go around the glans. I like these the best because they stay in longer. Yesterday I found out that you could take these apart and mix match the parts which made me very happy because the long one that I like I don't like the one end as much where the glans ring attaches. I currently have a short one in with a bumpy tip on it. That tip came with the longer one but the short one only came with a smooth end. Later tonight I will swap out the short tube for the long tube. Last week I thought it would be cool it I wore one all night. So I put the long one in as far as it could go. The end of that one I felt sit just far enough in that I couldn't find it when flaccid. It stayed in for 9 hours before I took it out to go to work. I was surprised that after a little while I almost couldn't feel it anymore which it why I left it in for so long. Here are some pics.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
The blue line is where the end of the tip is
The blue line is where the end of the tip is
This is the long one but with the short tip on it
This is the long one but with the short tip on it
This one has a large diameter of 12.5 mm and is solid
This one has a large diameter of 12.5 mm and is solid
This one has a thru hole
This one has a thru hole
This one is a toothbrush I got from the dentist office once the orange tape comes off
This one is a toothbrush I got from the dentist office once the orange tape comes off
Side view of the toothbrush
Side view of the toothbrush
This is just a siring I use some time to flush out my urethra with clean water it also can fit up to halfway in.
This is just a siring I use some time to flush out my urethra with clean water it also can fit up to halfway in.
image.jpeg

I plan to buy larger ones in the future of silicone so I can wear them 24/7. I plan to buy one the is just long enough to reach the blabber but not enter it so I can stretch the hole urethra.
Dude19

Post by Dude19 »

So I was helping my parents get rid my old bunk bed and I was cleaning it off to take photos of it so we could sell it. I was taking stuff off the top bunk when I came across a rag balled up. I then tossed it on the floor and I heard a piece of metal hit the floor so I got down and here was my first penis plug on the floor I was so excited to finally find it. I thought it was gone forever and to find it on my old bed I instantly got a semi on. Once my meatotomy heals I will try to fit the hole thing in.
TetherSpout

Post by TetherSpout »

There is nothing wrong with putting things like tubes or hoses and all sorts of other weird pieces of hardware (whatever fits) inside your penis and keeping them there for a long time. I used to do it all the time, and still do occasionally when I find something new. But penis plugs are not the way to keep them in and stop them from coming out.

Penis plugs are medieval and primitive. They depend on brutally and painfully stretching the orifice almost to the breaking point, just to then stay in place, and rapidly loose what little retentive ability they have with repeated use as the orifice begins to stretch. If you want to reliably keep anything inside your penis for any length of time, you should use a properly fitted retainer of the type used by tetherspouts. If you don't know what tetherspouts are, you should read up on them. Go to tetherproducts.com and start by reading the FAQs & Useful Tips and Album 1 of the TetherSpout Chronicles.

With a tetherspout, or just a retainer, you can painlessly prevent virtually anything from ever coming out of your penis if you don't want it to, and the best part is that one size of retainer can be good for a lifetime and won't itself ever prevent you from peeing or ejaculating. Tetherspouts are elegantly sophisticated and have hundreds of uses, whereas penis plugs are crude no matter how polished and shiny they look and do just one thing.

It's too late for guys like Dude19, but I figure if I can dissuade even just one guy from ruining his dick with a penis plug or performing a meatotomy and show him how much pleasure he can get with a tetherspout, my life will have been worthwhile.
soundsgreat87

Post by soundsgreat87 »

Tetherspout, it's not really up to you what other people like to do with their bodies. You're getting dangerously close to being a preachy blowhard about this stuff.
Dude19

Post by Dude19 »

I have to agree with soundsgreat87 this is a free world and it is my body I can do whatever I want to do with it. Plus I can tell all you are really doing is promoting your product which is not right to. Your negative behavior and actions affect everyone on here. I am normally a nice guy who always tries to look on the positive side of things. But you calling me out for doing something to my body that I like is very low even for a business man. A good business man would not says that it's to late for someone ever. I was concidering buying one of your products but now I know that you are a negative person I will never ever buy or promote any of your products and for everyone else I would advice you not to buy them either they are a crude device that looks more like a piece of a pen than something you would put into your penis in the first place. Plus most penis plugs that are designed for long term use have a hole through them any ways.