my sounding

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

hardguy1981

my sounding

Post by hardguy1981 »

hi there i been sounding for 2 years now and i on number 7 on my sounding set but i trying to get it biger ie 8 9 or 10 hole i been useing loads of lube and takeing my time i have got two sets one is an Bakes Rosebud Urethral
TetherSpout

Re: my sounding

Post by TetherSpout »

So what? Lots of guys sound. Post some pictures. Then we might be interested.
hardguy1981

Post by hardguy1981 »

here you go
Attachments
hot.JPG
hot.JPG (12.06 KiB) Viewed 3924 times
hardguy1981

Post by hardguy1981 »

so whot do you think size number 8
TetherSpout

Post by TetherSpout »

Going from 7 mm to 8 mm is a pretty big jump, relatively speaking. It represents a 14.3% increase in circumference. So yeah, I'm impressed.

To a point, it gets progressively easier as your urethral orifice gets larger. For instance, the next jump from 8 mm to 9 mm will represent an increase in circumference of only 12.5% and the next jump after that will only be 11.1%. But it's not really about the numbers, as much as it is about simply enjoying the experience of ramming things into your dick and testing its limits, unless you have a specific goal in mind. If you continue to stretch your orifice until you can comfortably insert a 9 mm sound, for example, you will then also be able to wear a tetherspout if you so choose. If that is your goal, then I suggest that you check out the sizing sounds & dilators sold at tetherproducts.com. They can make permanently enlarging your urethra much easier and more comfortable, not to mention much more enjoyable. And once you are able to wear a tetherspout, a whole new world of pleasure will be open to you.