How old are you?

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

Dude19

How old are you?

Post by Dude19 »

I have noticed that most people that are on here are older. I for one would like to hear from people more my own age rather than a bunch of people who are much older. I am not saying that you have to tell us your birthday or even your age if you don't want to. For example: "I am 21." But I could say "I am in my early 20's." Or "I am a young adult."
Also I would like to know about what age you got interested in stuff like this.
Also what you have done so far. And when you did it. (Don't criticize anyone for what have done to themselves it's their body not yours.)
What are your future plans? And when about would you like to get them done by?
What got you interested in these things?
This is just a survey that I have thought of you can give as much or as little as you like. But please at least answer something.
Be careful when trying new things. :D
Dude19

Re: How old are you?

Post by Dude19 »

Hi! I am 21.
I got interested to putting things in my penis since I was a early teen. The first things I did were not the safest things things I did but it was fascinating to do. I first tried putting a wire from my radio down my urethra which was interesting I didn't know exactly where it was going but I know it was going somewhere where the pee was later I learn it was in my bladder. I then tried bigger things and longer things. Then I tried putting air in my penis using a hand pump which felt really interesting. I tried putting water in it not as easy or clean as the air. I then tried play piercings where I would take clean needles or safety pins and pierce my shaft skin with them. I wouldn't leave them in for very long just long enough to feel them in me. Then for some reason I wanted to see how many I could do at one time so I gathered as many as I could find. And started going at it. Next thing I know I am out of needles and safety pins. So I start coming them a total of I think 42 of them all the way done the front of my shaft and balls and the back and some on the sides. I sit there for a while with them all in. What a great feeling having all those needles in my penis at one time. But I had to take them out because I couldn't leave them in. The next thing I did was to use a quilting needle to pierce a piece of skin the went from the glans to the shaft. I had a piece of yarn on the end of it. It was easier then I thought it would be to get in but the hard part to get it to come out the other side. One it was through the skin I sat there for a while staring at it and admiring my handy work. So then I pulled the needle through to the yarn then I pulled a little harder until the yan was in the new piercing hole. That's when I got to thinking if I cut off the needle from the yarn I could leave it in. So I pulled the yarn through until about half of it was on each side then I cut it to get the needle out. The yarn was long enough to go around the glans and be tied so I tied it around tight but not to tight. I then left it in and forgot about it for a few days. Then as I looking at it one day I thought wow there is no scab or anything really left sticking to the yarn. So I pulled the yarn back and forth it didn't feel like it was really attached to it. So I pulled out the yarn and amazingly the hole didn't close back up. So I left it alone for about a week at looked at it again still there in all of its glory. The next thing I tried I had read on the internet was a Prince Albert piercing. I first tried it with just safety pins and surprisingly it was easy so I closed the safety pin and tried with another one making a reverse Prince Albert with was also easy. I left them in for a little will then I tried putting my underwear back on that wasn't as painless as I had thought but it was okay. I can't remember how long I had left them in but I did take them back out before it started to form a permanent hole. But even if it did it wouldn't have been noticeable. I check for a hole using a magnifier the was very strong and no hole was there. I then thought of the other piercing that I had done and thought if I did it there I would be able to do it myself so I had gotten everything I had before plus some extra. And I went for it. As I got the needle through I stopped and waited for a while thinking once I do this there isn't any going back. So pulled the needle until it hit the yarn where it just stopped so I pulled hard and still won't work. So I stopped and started to think why was it so easy the first time ant that's when it came to me the lining of inside of my penis is more resistant to it than the skin on the shaft so I tried again and still nothing getting impatient I pulled it back out and that's when it went back it started to bleed not much but it surprised me because with all the other piercing I had done none of them really bleed more than a drop. So I wrapped it up in what I had there. I did stop bleeding quickly but it had me concerned. So after a day I had looks to see if there was a hole left and there was a mark of where it was but no hole. I then decided not to try that again. Later on I kept putting things in my penis gradually going bigger and deeper. Eventually I got to a point where I couldn't go any deeper with what I could find so I went back to piercing. Once I became an adult I started playing more with putting things into my penis like a glow stick necklace. I make it glow then I stuck it all the way in and nothing was sticking out and turned out the lights and it came out. And it was an amazing sight seeing it come out glowing. So I kept pushing it back in and it kept coming out. I kept doing that everyday until it completely stopped glowing. Now a little back tracking sometime when I was first started to grow hair down there I shaved it off. For a while I kept it shave then hair started to grow on my legs so I shaved those to but that was a mistake my parents notice that very quickly and told me not to shave my legs but that didn't really stop me it just meant I had to be careful of when I would do it. Once I got farther in high school I would shave my pubic hair about once a week of so just to keep it from growing to much. After high school I kept shaving it. I then got a swim jammer from a local sporting store. Which I never had before but was interested in them because I had seen a friend of mine wear one on a camping trip and wanted to wear one once. I then tried some compression shorts of various lengths and boxers. I then started college where I would wear boxers for a long time until it got to cold to. Almost though my second year I discovered freeballing which was a treat in itself. During college I kept sounding different things. Then I found some articles of men that were circumcised restoring their foreskin and me being circumcised at birth I wanted to try it. I always wanted a foreskin but never know that you could even restore it. So I had started working on that. Almost though my last year of college I discovered this forum. So one of the first things I wanted to do was to sound more. So I kept trying new things to sound and heard of a meatotomy and read on some other site that you could easily do it yourself. So I did a lot of research on it. And eventually came to the conclusion that I just had to do it. Multiple times I would try but I would stop as soon as I would see the slightest of blood. I then turned to you guys and some more research into it. I gather all the materials I needed to do it. Eventually building it up to a point where I just had to do it so I did and it was easy to do with the right tools I had opened it quite far. But still not far enough. So once it had healed and it had been some time I went for it again. This time I went as far as I could. Now that is what I have done so far.
What I plan on doing in the future is to get a piercing in my penis probably a reverse pa or a deep pa. Then stretching them to the limit and slowly working on thinning the skin holding them on. Then cutting the skin by means of tying it up tight until the string went through. And slowly splitting my glans in half. Another thing I plan on doing in the future is to restore my foreskin until there is overhang even when it is fully erect. Once that is done I plan on piercing it and stretching the piercing over my split glans keeping them apart and slowly working them loose to the point where there look like the are hanging by a thread. I don't know why but for some reason I just want to see them hanging there. And maybe I will work them completely off leaving no glans. And just a hole leading to my bladder. Maybe at some age I will do a subcision all the way down past my balls or just to them. Or I might just do a urethral reroute. Even though I currently still want my parts to function as long as possible I still would like to do these thing to them.
What got me interested in this stuff was curiosity and of course the Internet. If it wasn't for the internet I think it also might have been that in my family things like this weren't allowed so I did them filling my rebellious teenage years. There are many things out there that I want to try and many things I have yet to hear of.
So now that I have probably have either board you to death or sparked you interest tell us your story.
Be careful when trying new things. :D
donut

Post by donut »

im 24, I did my meato a few years ago. I did a lot of saline a few years ago and donut pumping and stretched my cock skin noticiably and have a nice "baggy" effect on my shalf, I dont mind it, id like keep stretching until its extreme. So I stretched my shaft skin, did a meato and a head split. The head split regrew halfway so I need to revisit that job. I want my split to be where it was before the regrowth but the idea of splitting all the way to the rim is exciting. Literally having two heads sounds awesome, although I have zero interest in a sub.Those are my mods, and yes, were young. But the idea of living almost my whole adult life with a permanently modded cock excites me so im probably going to have a full head split in a few years.
Grampareg

Post by Grampareg »

I'm 58 I have been ball stretching for 14 years now, have a partial sub split head and many beads in cock and sac
Ball stretching. Cock mods piercings, ball pumping, nudist and exhibitionist
Lexi

Post by Lexi »

Why penis modifications, mainly in older men?

I have observed that most men (sounding frenulectomy, meatotomy and insert penis plug) the changes to make to their penis more than 50 years,
Why is that?
Could it be that due to the reduced sensitivity of the penis at the age stronger stimuli are needed? :)
Attachments
Meatotomy
Meatotomy
SDC10465a.jpg (25.33 KiB) Viewed 5671 times
Frtenulektomy
Frtenulektomy
SDC10447a.jpg (43.53 KiB) Viewed 5671 times
Solo Masturbant :D
donut

Post by donut »

My guess is they get bored sexually or their at an age where it doesn't quite matter if your dick heads split, why not. Im certainly going to have alot of explaining to do down the road but I think ive done it tastefully enough.
James20

Post by James20 »

I'm 20 years old. I've been cutting my frenulum over the past year. Now I've started a meatotomy. I've been into this sort of stuff since I came across a body mods group Online when I was 16. As soon as I saw it I knew there was no stopping myself from doing it. I cut a partial meatotomy last night. I'm gonna leave it where it is for a while. I'm in a relationship with a girl and we will be having sex soon. I don't want to do anything radical and have her react badly. So yeah I guess I'm a weirdo :b Btw it's pretty cool to see people my age doing this. I'm not the only one (yay)
leicas

Post by leicas »

I'm 39 years old - and wondering about the age of the lot older men. I'm into cock modifications since I was 17 oder 18 years old. Sadly that time long ago there was no opportunity for getting piercings - on my 25th birthday I've got an ampallang and was total happy about it. :mrgreen:
Some friends were shocked seeing my modded penis - others were excited and we get in sexual contact. In the following years most of my friends got cock modifications - normally they opted for PA, Frenums and/or sack rings. Tattoos grown on all body parts in the last years - but no one opted for a tattooed dick.
Most of my friends are living with partner a gay relationship. But even two married friends (with wifes) got a PA Ring and love the feelings while having sex. :D